Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinical Trials

Corinne, Thanks for putting this together. It's nice to have all of this information in one place rather than having to hunt around for it.
    Based on another thread http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=67100 we should probably add the Thailand trials. I think Mee is accepted into the trial so he should be able to provide first hand info.

Thanx Corrine,

As usual, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by litespeed4
    Corinne, Thanks for putting this together. It's nice to have all of this information in one place rather than having to hunt around for it.
    Based on another thread http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=67100 we should probably add the Thailand trials. I think Mee is accepted into the trial so he should be able to provide first hand info.
    Will do ! I had not seen Mee's post and had doubt as to the timing and status of possible trials.
    thanks. Corinne

good for SCI

Quote Originally Posted by DA
    i dont think much about first generation. my opinion of first generation showed very limited results. 2nd and 3rd will be eye openers. we should be discussing results next summer.
    pls send me details of this trails, ialready know about Cellsforhealth,
    anything new ?
    pavel

Clinical Trial - Update !

Quote Originally Posted by MHemenway
    Is it possible to place this document up as a sticky so it can be viewed and updated easily.
    Dear all,
    Here is another update[ see attachment], including some info received in between [all info under 'status August 15, 2006" is new.

Some key info should still be added /checked :
    4.- SCI China clinical trial network : Dr Young, I hope you can provide an update [current status of recruitment or trials - next steps - contacts...]. Thanks.
    5- OTHER TRIALS in CHINA : Leo, maybe that you know more about the precise current status. Recruitment ongoing I suppose ? more info about contacts and planning ?
    6- NEURAXO : does anybody know more? Should we put Neuraxo in the 'medium/long term' section ?
    7- POLAND : I heard that the trials were stopped because of financing problems. Does anybody have more or different info ?
    9- CYBERKINETICS -OFS : Does anybody have info on the current status and next steps ?
    10- TULANE -PROCKOP : Current status [recruitment still ongoing ?]- Next steps?
    15- NORTH AMERICAN clinical trials : Do we actually know any dates for human trials ? that's not clear to me.

We can see that quite a few research programs are quite long term and human clinical trials are sometimes postponed. We'll most probably need to remove a few of the programs listed to put them into a 'long term. >5years ' section". That's the case for the Miami Project, for example.

Please help update the attached document. You may very well update it by yourself and make a new post in this thread, attaching the updated overview after saving it under a new name [new date]. Let's work together !

Thanks in advance. Corinne

corrine THANK YOU for your update. very informative i have to say.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ." Bob Marley

great thread!
    rob

Quote Originally Posted by Corinne Jeanmaire
    9- CYBERKINETICS -OFS : Does anybody have info on the current status and next steps ?

The Andara(TM) Oscillating Field Stimulator Device, designed to treat acute spinal cord injuries, in 2007.

In April, the Company's research collaborators at Indiana University and the Center for Paralysis Research at Purdue University presented basic research at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons showing that a neurotrophic agent delivered simultaneously with the application of Cyberkinetics' Andara(TM) Oscillating Field Stimulator (OFS) PLUS System induced nerve regeneration and functional recovery in a model of chronic, or long-term, spinal cord injury. These findings suggest that our Andara(TM) OFS PLUS System could potentially restore function in patients suffering from chronic spinal cord injuries.

Andara ™ OFS PLUS System – Repair Chronic Nerve Damage – Projected Phase I, 2007-2008

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity
    The Andara(TM) Oscillating Field Stimulator Device, designed to treat acute spinal cord injuries, in 2007.

In April, the Company's research collaborators at Indiana University and the Center for Paralysis Research at Purdue University presented basic research at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons showing that a neurotrophic agent delivered simultaneously with the application of Cyberkinetics' Andara(TM) Oscillating Field Stimulator (OFS) PLUS System induced nerve regeneration and functional recovery in a model of chronic, or long-term, spinal cord injury. These findings suggest that our Andara(TM) OFS PLUS System could potentially restore function in patients suffering from chronic spinal cord injuries.

Andara ™ OFS PLUS System – Repair Chronic Nerve Damage – Projected Phase I, 2007-2008
    Seneca,
    thanks for the good news, so Chronic will also get chance soon ! I am adding up that info in the overview. What's the source of your info please ?

thanks a lot for your input. Corinne

Hi Corinne,

Here's the source: http://www.cyberkineticsinc.com/cont...s/mediakit.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by Corinne Jeanmaire
    Seneca,
    thanks for the good news, so Chronic will also get chance soon ! I am adding up that info in the overview. What's the source of your info please ?

thanks a lot for your input. Corinne