Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinical Trials

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeky
    Spidergirl,

You made a comment several months ago stating you thought robotics or something similar would benefit us first. You may have been right since an exoskeleton is currently undergoing clinical trials with completion and availability of an exoskeleton scheduled for sometime in 2009. If it is feasible, this is the route I will probably take.

The political climate in the USA for large scale funding is still not ripe for SCI clinical trials. Perhaps if there is a Dem in the White House chances will certainly be better, but with the current fiscal mess Bush has created for us, SCI funding will be a very low priority.
    Technology? Maybe science w/ technology? It seems that would happen a lot quicker. A component maybe. Its so hard to say because I cant say. I think we are looking at many options here.
    Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Trials for chronics? That'd be so awesome. This is now bookmarked. I'd be the first to put in an application. Thanks for the constant trying, Dr. Wise. You're awesome. I wish so many of the blind to the issue people were like you

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    Depending on the phase 2 results and regulatory requirements, hopefully phase 3. Wise.
    any indications on the results yet? I"d guess P3 would be meaningless unless P2 was working to some extent...
    rob

Quote Originally Posted by rvr
    any indications on the results yet? I"d guess P3 would be meaningless unless P2 was working to some extent...
    The phase 2 trials are needed for us to show safety, feasibility, and dosing (as well as providing answers to other questions to make the phase 3 trial more likely to succeed). It is very frustrating trying to get clinical trials going. We have been slowed down for several months by the Sichuan earthquake. Anyway, we are continuing to push as hard as we can.

Wise.

and the terrific initiative and perseverance by you and the team are apprecited. Scott.

when do think we will see any results and if so tel us what thay will be. if it is only to keep s going

phase A.B.C.?

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    Depending on the phase 2 results and regulatory requirements, hopefully phase 3. Wise.
    how many phase is there going too be please do not go to phase Z

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by c.mcadam322@btinternet.co
    Now we learning ABC of cure

2005,then 2006, then 2007......now Its hopefully 2009 ....then it will be next decade...

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/9482039/...vo_roboticsuit

the robotic suit in trials.

according to the new president of the CA initiative - it'll be 10 (yes ten) years before anything hits the streets from their efforts. assuming they are successful early on.

guess we know the score.
    rob

Quote Originally Posted by c.mcadam322@btinternet.co
    phase 2 studies are intended to optimize the therapies. Phase 3 studies are intended to assess the efficacy of the therapy, usually a large scale multicenter trial.

Wise.