Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinical Trials

Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl
    I aleady know this. I always give you the benefit of the doubt regardless. I just can't deal with the UTI's anymore. They have substantially taken a toll on me. I work everyday and it's very uncomfortable to have to wear some sort of serentity pad or whatever so I don't pee all over people's couch's in the studio. And not to mention I have to wear clothes that go over my jeans or pants somewhat. ( actually this is a fad right now so that's a plus) It's just so ridiculous. Maybe we can get BBS back again at the very least. Is it weird that I haven't passed gas since my injury? Is that bad? Someone told me my cord was severed because of that and I have clearly seen my MRI's several times to know I have a contusion.

I remember my nanny saying to me once when I was younger that passing gas is very healthy and that means that your body is functioning properly.
    Answer in http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...057#post661057

Hi Dr. Young,

What is the requirement to be participated in the clinical trails performed by ChinasciNet. Thank you.

I just can't deal with the UTI's anymore. They have substantially taken a toll on me. I work everyday and it's very uncomfortable to have to wear some sort of serentity pad or whatever so I don't pee all over people's couch's in the studio. And not to mention I have to wear clothes that go over my jeans or pants somewhat. ( actually this is a fad right now so that's a plus) It's just so ridiculous. Maybe we can get BBS back again at the very least.

Spidergirl,

Have you ever tried Mandelamine? It makes your urine acidic so nothing can grow in there. I used to have chronic UTI's untill I started taking this stuff.

Wasn't this post about clinical trials?

Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl
    I aleady know this. I always give you the benefit of the doubt regardless. I just can't deal with the UTI's anymore. They have substantially taken a toll on me. I work everyday and it's very uncomfortable to have to wear some sort of serentity pad or whatever so I don't pee all over people's couch's in the studio. And not to mention I have to wear clothes that go over my jeans or pants somewhat. ( actually this is a fad right now so that's a plus) It's just so ridiculous. Maybe we can get BBS back again at the very least. Is it weird that I haven't passed gas since my injury? Is that bad? Someone told me my cord was severed because of that and I have clearly seen my MRI's several times to know I have a contusion.

I remember my nanny saying to me once when I was younger that passing gas is very healthy and that means that your body is functioning properly.
    Are you screening positive for uti everytime? have you been checked for bladder stones? stones can irratate the bladder enough to cause spasms and leakage.
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

trials

dr young
    i'm undergoing decompress surgery soon.pls tell me the best option for SCT.
    C4-5,incomplete, 27th Dec.2000

uti

Quote Originally Posted by wheelie-boy
    I just can't deal with the UTI's anymore. They have substantially taken a toll on me. I work everyday and it's very uncomfortable to have to wear some sort of serentity pad or whatever so I don't pee all over people's couch's in the studio. And not to mention I have to wear clothes that go over my jeans or pants somewhat. ( actually this is a fad right now so that's a plus) It's just so ridiculous. Maybe we can get BBS back again at the very least.

Spidergirl,

Have you ever tried Mandelamine? It makes your urine acidic so nothing can grow in there. I used to have chronic UTI's untill I started taking this stuff.
    What is Mandelamine.Is it medicine and how much to be taken

I am emotionally and physically drained, and devoid of any relief, at this point I don't know much of anything, since I gave up following research back in 2004. Are we close to any closure??

Quote Originally Posted by damagedgoods
    I am emotionally and physically drained, and devoid of any relief, at this point I don't know much of anything, since I gave up following research back in 2004. Are we close to any closure??
    No, not until we have media exposure and this becomes household and only through the media will this happen.....not many in this community understand Hollywood the way we do. CR did but since he has died this injury has been long forgotten. I also believe several people also didn't understand the injury even when he was alive. Some of us will try to do the best we can in whatever fashion we choose too. And, of course, we need a new President, u should know that Mr. Harvard.

Listen, injury or not, we are all damagedgoods...doesn't mean we don't deserve to be happy.

It was nice too see you yesterday, stay optimistic!!...

I believe something will give us a better quality of life so we don't have to deal w/ borrowing and exchanges like we do. love ya,

I am as skeptical as anyone on this site. That being said, I actually believe there is a doctor who is making some progress. It's not going to happen in the U.S. though (at least not for many more years).The risk can never be removed from this process.Therefore, the FDA will hamstring any efforts with safety questions/ requirements. They will make it impossible for the science to progress (within the U.S.). If the FDA was the governing body of NASA, a rocket never would have lifted off the launch pad.

Those serious about curative therapies should be thinking outside the United States. The U.S. may have some of the brightest scientist in the world. However, between the political climate & the FDA they have their hands tied behind their backs.

If your counting on a change in the next administration to make any difference for the advancement of regenerative therapies, I believe you will be disappointed. Washington houses the greatest population of two-faced individuals.