Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinical Trials

Clinical Trials

There are some clinical trials starting and there are some that have already started. Please help me update this list. These are the ones that are supposed to start-up in 2007. Those groups already in the treatment phase are not included (Lima, Novosibirsk, Huang [fetal olfactory cells], Cells4Health, etc.) since these are not clinical trials, but active treatments.

1) Kierstad, USA, hESC, acute only
    2) Huang Hongyun, China, combination therapy, chronics
    3) Wise Young, China, combination therapy, acutes and chronics
    4) Darwin Prockop, USA, adult stem cells, acute only
    5) Borgens, USA, electromagnetic fields/inosine
    6) Raisman, UK, OEC

Please help me update this list. Groups such as Neuraxo-Biotec (cordaneurin [acutes] and chordachron [chronics]), Novartis (Nogo), Aventis (HP184) and others need to be listed but I know little about the current status of these trials.
    Last edited by Schmeky; 07-31-2006 at 08:46 AM.

Novartis started this year. BioAxone may start another trial in 2007.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

didnt that total re-cord start this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DA
    didnt that total re-cord start this year?
    Total Record has several products that should be or slated to be in clinical trials by the end of 2006. Others are still in the preliminary stages.
    I have been in touch with them to get and update and will let you know what I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by litespeed4
    Total Record has several products that should be or slated to be in clinical trials by the end of 2006. Others are still in the preliminary stages.
    I have been in touch with them to get and update and will let you know what I find out.
    thanks...what a lot of ppl here dont understand is these therapies are 2nd and 3rd generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeky
    There are some clinical trials starting and there are some that have already started. Please help me update this list. These are the ones that are supposed to start-up in 2007. Those groups already in the treatment phase are not included (Lima, Novosibirsk, Huang [fetal olfactory cells], Cells4Health, etc.) since these are not clinical trials, but active treatments.

1) Kierstad, USA, hESC, acute only
    2) Huang Hongyun, China, combination therapy, chronics
    3) Wise Young, China, combination therapy, acutes and chronics
    4) Darwin Prockop, USA, adult stem cells, acute only

Please help me update this list. Groups such as Neuraxo-Biotec (cordaneurin [acutes] and chordachron [chronics]), Novartis (Nogo), Aventis (HP184) and others need to be listed but I know little about the current status of these trials.
    Don't forget Dr. Borgens.

Prof Geoffrey Raisman, UK - Late 2006/but could end up 2007 who knows

Looking for the successful results of these trials.

Jawaid

Quote Originally Posted by DA
    thanks...what a lot of ppl here dont understand is these therapies are 2nd and 3rd generation.

if they are then how successful were the previous trials? wouldnt we hear something if the therapies showed good results?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S
    if they are then how successful were the previous trials? wouldnt we hear something if the therapies showed good results?
    i dont think much about first generation. my opinion of first generation showed very limited results. 2nd and 3rd will be eye openers. we should be discussing results next summer.