There are some clinical trials starting and there are some that have already started. Please help me update this list. These are the ones that are supposed to start-up in 2007. Those groups already in the treatment phase are not included (Lima, Novosibirsk, Huang [fetal olfactory cells], Cells4Health, etc.) since these are not clinical trials, but active treatments.
1) Kierstad, USA, hESC, acute only
2) Huang Hongyun, China, combination therapy, chronics
3) Wise Young, China, combination therapy, acutes and chronics
4) Darwin Prockop, USA, adult stem cells, acute only
5) Borgens, USA, electromagnetic fields/inosine
6) Raisman, UK, OEC
Please help me update this list. Groups such as Neuraxo-Biotec (cordaneurin [acutes] and chordachron [chronics]), Novartis (Nogo), Aventis (HP184) and others need to be listed but I know little about the current status of these trials.