Thread: Magic bullet

Magic bullet

Does anybody sweat like a pig when using the magic bullet? My blood pressure is fine but I just sweat really bad. Obviously injury level up, C3, I have to use a headband, a towel under my head & one on my chest. There has to be an easier way. Only thing what really works is the magic bullet on me. Any suggestions?
    keiffer66

Maybe you shouldn't use the whole bullet, cut it in half or 2/3rds. I use only half of it myself and it works great for me.

I'm like you Keith. Sweat like a pig, using less doesn't work for me.

It's not any specific thing, but the BP itself. The mild AD makes me feel rough. Ugh.

Having said that, I feel mo bettah happy afterwards.

try using lidocaine jelly to put it in. Put a prep H suppository in for hem prior?
    Is your stool soft enough?
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

I also get hot and sweaty. Anytime you spend up to an hour sitting,thinking,pushing,straining,and waiting I think you will sweat. I find a fan always helps some. I am T-12 and THEY SAY no AD at this level. I say BS. I get symtoms when my bladder is full or I am about to slip a fart or worse. I also turn into a Biatch when I need to cath.

Sweating from bowel care at C3 is caused by autonomic dysreflexia (AD).

The magic bullet is so strong, I get pretty severe AD from it and I only use half. Never had severe AD using the ducolax but it wasn't very effective either.

So I suffer through the severe headache that doesn't go away for hours, sweating and tachycardia for the tradeoff of only having to go twice a week and not having to worry that I won't make it from one bp to the next. Who knows if it's ultimately worth it because it sure puts my body through the ringer.

I'm the same way. I hate going to bed sticky from sweat
    Marie
    Unbroken by the grace of God

Just wanted to say thank you. At least I know I am not the only one sweating like a pig. Go figure, it's got to get better & soon. Now it's time for surgery for the kidney stones, it's my fourth time getting to be a professional.
    keiffer66