Thread: All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun

All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun

Anyone know of a good all inclusive resort in the Cancun area ? Looking for some suggestions--we are thinking it's time for a vacation.

I have some friends who are going there for their honeymoon in August. He has a C4 SCI. I will ask where they are staying. There is also a brand new tourist service for people with disabilities that you can check out here:

http://www.cancunaccesible.com/

(KLD)

Wow, my cousin was just here....That's where they had their honeymoon, just south of Cancun....He showed us pics, it is gorgeous.....There is so much to do on the resort you could spend all your time there and still not do everything....

I'll get the name if you're interested....

Definately interested, we'd like to stay at a large resort and not even have to leave the compound

If you are disabled and with special needs, lets say also a wheelchair user, make your research about the hotels if they REALLY have rooms for disabled people....these past 2 weeks due to moving to a new home I had to stay at 2 hotels (1 in Tijuana and the other in Queretaro) and both hotels lacked on covering many things for helping a wheelchair user to be comfortable,though the hotel in Tijuana (Hotel Bugambilias) had much better attention, more accessibility and comfort.

Hey, just letting you know it's called the Copacabana Beach Resort Rivera...Here's some info

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...tel%20overview
    Last edited by jayday9; 07-24-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayday9
    Hey, just letting you know it's called the Copacabana Beach Resort Rivera...Here's some info

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...tty=new&from=m
    Mmmm... clicked on the posted link and see this:

Old Bookmark Unfortunately, we can't handle your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may have linked to Expedia.com using a bookmark from a page we constructed for you based on a previous request. This bookmark is based on old information and can't be used to get the most current information available. Please click Continue below to go to the list of your itineraries.

Again, make your research before traveling, some hotels say lies about rooms adapted for disabled travelers just for selling, check the room before paying.

Moon palace this place is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a t-7 para and I had a great time. the pool has the roll in side. All the people where so nice to help out..Great time...Great drinks and the food is the best.....