Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal donations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Paypal donations

I want to set up a web page and have a link to do donations to paypal. but I can't find how to do a hyperlink that will take potential donaters to my paypal account?

PayPal has all the tools and I believe even the html coding for your website along with buttons as well.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...c/donate-intro
    Teyrn

Are you seeking donations for your husband? If so, keep in mind that income like this is counted as far as eligiblity for SSI or Medi-Cal. With PayPal it goes directly into your bank account, and there is no way to protect this from being counted just as wages or salary would be. I would instead recommend you use a service such as this one:

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=62376

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
    With PayPal it goes directly into your bank account...
    actually it sits in a seperate PayPal account (that even earns a little interest) until you voluntarily pull it out, which is then a direct deposit.

Then again the other idea is to have a paypal card and pull out money from there instead of depositing to the bank account. Or make all the purchases directly with the card.

technically paypal isn't a "bank acct" so i just pretend i don't hzave any money in there

or hide the money in other family members savings accts...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    or hide the money in other family members savings accts...
    Not that we are in any way advocating any action that would be potentially considered defrauding the government.
    Daniel

*uck the gov't... , this is the gov't spending billions on healthcare in other countries and abandoning those here that can't afford...? just making sure we have the same gov't..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

The previous poster is El Correcto

PayPal will furnish you an html link. Just copy and paste. I have one on our rescue page.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopperChick
    I want to set up a web page and have a link to do donations to paypal. but I can't find how to do a hyperlink that will take potential donaters to my paypal account?
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives