Thread: Wise...your opinion of these CT scan photos please?

Wise...your opinion of these CT scan photos please?

I have an Rx from my Dr. to get an MRI done where I think I may be able to tell if I have some continuity of a spinal cord or not in reference of the OEG things going on. However, until I schedule this, get the results, get a copy of it, etc., I was wondering if you could give me your opinion of these CT's taken of my spine the night of my accident and comment if you think that there is some cord continuity possible in light of the damages. The X-Rays I have are barely readable due to fluid in the lungs, so I didnt include them. Sorry for the 'low rent' scans of the film, but I think they might work...

Interesting scans Andy. Have ya got the MRI's done yet? i'd be interested in your results after seeing these. I never got to personally look at any of mine post acc, but from what the nurses and family told me, I'd kill to have a spine that looked that good post injury.

"It's time for the long arm the law put a few more in the ground." Toby Keith w/ Willie Nelson

Strat, I am supposed to go in for the MRI on the 13th, I am pretty curious myself what these will show.