Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Family Sucks!

Unhappy My Family Sucks!

Okay i just woke up about an hour ago.. and i was on the computer minding my own bussiness... then i hear something about cigarettes. so i ask what my mother said.. and my brother was like "your gonna stop playin your fucking games you heard what she said" AND I DIDNT BECAUSE I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC! then i asked my mom what was going on and it turns out somebody ate my brothers icecream.. so hes pissed and blaming it on me! MIGHT I ADD! hes 18 he shouldnt give a fuck about icecream..not to mention i didnt fucking eat it.. and then my mom brought up my smoking .. im sick of getting ganged up on.. sometimes i feel like just ending life.. then i wouldnt have to deal with them.. im sick of it.. what should i do? any suggestions?

Sonia*

Get a house with me. That's what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by sonia180
    Okay i just woke up about an hour ago.. and i was on the computer minding my own bussiness... then i hear something about cigarettes. so i ask what my mother said.. and my brother was like "your gonna stop playin your fucking games you heard what she said" AND I DIDNT BECAUSE I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC! then i asked my mom what was going on and it turns out somebody ate my brothers icecream.. so hes pissed and blaming it on me! MIGHT I ADD! hes 18 he shouldnt give a fuck about icecream..not to mention i didnt fucking eat it.. and then my mom brought up my smoking .. im sick of getting ganged up on.. sometimes i feel like just ending life.. then i wouldnt have to deal with them.. im sick of it.. what should i do? any suggestions?

Sonia*
    Are you SCI Sonia?

Well #1. not end your life, your goign to have hard times and good times, it sounds like your young still. There will be more to life than getting yelled at over ice cream!
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

where no one has gone before...SW Pennsylvania

Thumbs down

my family disappearred when i got injured. the only one iu ever see is my 80 year arthritic mother who visits every sat.

consider yourself lucky.
    Please Visit My Blog at: http://queenquad.blogspot.com

But those who wait on the Lord
    Shall renew their strength;
    They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
    They shall run and not be weary,
    They shall walk and not faint
    Isaiah 40:31

What is your level of SCI?
    How old are you?
    How long have you been injured?
    What do you do all day other than play on the computer?
    Did you talk with your brother or just complain about him to your mother?
    Smoking will kill you....I know you know this. Second hand smoke can kill your other family members. You can quit.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
    Smoking will kill you....I know you know this. Second hand smoke can kill your other family members. You can quit.

(KLD)
    KLD-
    Last thing a new member who came here w/issues about their family needs is a lecture about smoking....C'mon....I'm sure she's heard it all, you don't need to tell her off the bat in her first post about the dangers of smoking....MAYBE JUST MAYBE(remember we don't know this new member) smoking is the only thing that keeps her sane or the only thing from her pre-sci life that she can do on her own w/out assistance.....How about being a lil more sympathetic to a brand new member and hearing out the issues before lecturing her on smoking.....Smoking is usually an addiction, it's not necesarily that easy to just "quit" you say it as if she can just stop....I've seen plenty of family and friends go through the withdrawl/etc from "quitting" smoking....not as easy as you make it out to be....

Sonia-
    Welcome to CC, please feel free to vent and talk about whatever you need to. Please share a lil more about yourself and your situation. It sucks that you are getting this kind of attitude from your family. ARRRGGGHHH.....
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

welcome Sonia.. sorry to hear about what is going on. we definately need more info.

this needs to be moved out of family due to language and content.. no lecturing needed 'chelle, lol..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by sonia180

Sonia*
    Do you have a spinal cord injury?

when my brother hassles me i remind him my wheelchair is very quite and wont wake him while he sleeps, also the courts are sympathetic to quads.
    There's
    No
    Place