Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What song would you use to Torture .........

Wink Hi Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Mom
    "Oh Mickey, you're so fine
    You're so fine you blow my mind,
    Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!"

I felt queasy just typing that...
    "What about Tim McGraw's Don't Take The Girl?"

Smile Songs!

I would have to say that the song that I would use to torture someone would have to be David Hasselhoff's Jump In My Car!!!! YUCK!!!!!
    For those who hate James Blunt, try the song at this link: http://media.thechrispirilloshow.com...urepitiful.mp3
    It's to die for!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Cool Hi

Talking about a song that when you listen to it long enough you begin to hate it....I would have to say that Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous. Every where I turned that song was on, and after two weeks I felt like if I heard that song one more time I was going to scream!!!! But now that it's not that popular, I can listen to it from time to time, but it takes me longer periods of time to recover! LOL. :-)
    Last edited by scigirl; 09-17-2006 at 06:20 PM.

I love this song, but I can't stop singing it...

"You're pitiful..."

And yeah..."Don't take the girl" IS torture, at least for me!!

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
    ~Philo of Alexandria

Cool

I love this song, but I can't stop singing it...

"You're pitiful..."

And yeah..."Don't take the girl" IS torture, at least for me!!
    Thought that you would enjoy that! :-P
    "It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals. They seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."--Anne Frank

"Beautiful".....by that irritating sounding guy. i don't like it so much i forgot his name.

OOPS....i'm slow tonight.

i missed the first post of today. it was pitiful that made me think of beautiful.

pitiful is perfect, hehe.
    Last edited by rollin64; 09-17-2006 at 07:38 PM.

james blunt?
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    james blunt?
    thats the him.........

rollin64, I agree with you completely!! That's why I almost died laughing to "You're Pitiful" by Weird Al. You need to check it out if you haven't heard it yet...you can download it from his web site, but apparently there was someone in Blunt's camp that didn't like the parody, so it won't be on Weird Al's new CD. My fav line: "You never had a date, that you couldn't inflate.."

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
    ~Philo of Alexandria

Cool Hi Mom Again

rollin64, I agree with you completely!! That's why I almost died laughing to "You're Pitiful" by Weird Al. You need to check it out if you haven't heard it yet...you can download it from his web site, but apparently there was someone in Blunt's camp that didn't like the parody, so it won't be on Weird Al's new CD. My fav line: "You never had a date, that you couldn't inflate.."
    I thought your favorite line was your always be remembered as Mr. Fartypants.....those two are a toss up for me!!!!!!!
    "It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals. They seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."--Anne Frank