6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Contour Quattro

4 66.67%
  • Quattro

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which roho is best?

Which roho is best?

Which of these two roho cushions would you prefer and think is best?. Also, what is your opinion of the contour with its different sized Pods?

Contour Quattro

Quattro
    Last edited by Ironside; 07-04-2006 at 02:18 PM.

These polls always kill me. Best for what? Best for a flotation device? Best for you? Best for me?

Okay, what I'm trying to determine is whether its best have the normal uniform pods rather than lots of different size pods. The contour is very good at stopping your legs from flaying apart. I'm just a little unsure about the very small ponds that are in the middle of the cushion. Would it be easier to bottom out on this contour rather than one of the normal high-profile roho's. And if you do suffer from pressure problems, would you be better off on a high profile roho, rather than the contour?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside
    Which of these two roho cushions would you prefer and think is best?. Also, what is your opinion of the contour with its different sized Pods?

Contour Quattro

Quattro
    I got a brand new in the box high profile roho cushion for sale.
    P.m me for more info.
    C.A.

I had a totally custom roho made to my specs. I put 2 & 3 inh pods where I want/need them, & had 2 separate valves put where I want also. Didn't know they offered that for a long time, but its great.
    "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

where no one has gone before...SW Pennsylvania
    don't know what a quatro is. i have a high profile roho and it killz my ass, plus absolutely NO stability, i rock and roll like a drunken sailor
    Please Visit My Blog at: http://queenquad.blogspot.com

But those who wait on the Lord
    Shall renew their strength;
    They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
    They shall run and not be weary,
    They shall walk and not faint
    Isaiah 40:31

I don't have a basis for comparison, so can't answer the questions. My wife has a Roho Quadtro Select; it seems to work well, although I often see some pinkness on the sides of her thighs.
    Lori, the Quadtro might give you more stability. The fingers are separated into 4 sections. You inflate the complete cushion, then slide a valve closed that separates the 4 sections. That prevents all the air from rushing to the left, right, front, or back: it's trapped in each of the 4 square sections.
    - Richard

I bought a Roho Quattro Select Deep Contour and the first night one corner completely deflated so I sent it back for a new one. Other then that it's pretty comfortable and has great pressure relief. I am also buying a Stimulite Contour because it is very comfortable and it's great for those hot days because it breathes. Good luck in finding what you want.

I appear to once again be the odd-ball and the only one who has problems w/the RoHo Contour....I've tried it, I'm a MAJOR fan of the Roho LOW PROFILE Quadtro, but I can't stand the Contour. I feel as if I'm falling to one side or the other, the cushion feels off balance and like I'm sitting uneven. I use a high profile quadtro in my van only b/c I need the added height the high profile gives me over the low, but I feel a lil off balance on that as well.
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Quote Originally Posted by alissa
    I had a totally custom roho made to my specs. I put 2 & 3 inh pods where I want/need them, & had 2 separate valves put where I want also. Didn't know they offered that for a long time, but its great.
    This is quite interesting. Did you have the shorter pods located in the vulnerable areas, such as the ischial (sit bones)