Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JimmyJacks owned by JimmyMack

Maybe you could hire him to fed ex us those mouth watering sandwiches!!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye
    The sub shop I saw last night, JimmyJacks, had a neon sign above the window, "Free Smells".
    We have a JimmyJohns in Bburg that has that same sign.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Fantastic. Now I know where you are!

In November, I bring about 15 Chinese spinal surgeons to your place for lunch. I wish that I had seen and thought about this in August when we took 20 Chinese surgeons to New York where I bought them Carnegie Deli Sandwiches for lunch.

Wise.

I want to be notified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since I had an overstuffed sandwich!

Jimmy, I promise I will have an idea for you!!!

-------------------------------------------------

On a seperate note:
    Aly, OMG, your AVATAR...you're...you're STUNNING!!!.
    I can't even think of words to compliment enough!!! Are you hitched?
    In a serious relationship? Do you need someone to throw things at?
    Do you need your car washed? Do you need a CAR?
    Are you ready to take a chance??? Give me one!!!!!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Wow if I knew I was going to get that kind of attention I would have used a pic earlier. I don't typically like to throw things, I am more of the cussing you up one side and down the other. I think the question is not do I need a car but do I want a car. Just kidding

Jimmy's Deli
    Last edited by Aly; 09-04-2006 at 02:56 AM.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    We have a JimmyJohns in Bburg that has that same sign.
    I beleive I'd had a few too many next door at the Mellow Mushroom when I posted JimmyJacks. The one here in C'ville is JimmyJohns too. Duh!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I beleive I'd had a few too many next door at the Mellow Mushroom when I posted JimmyJacks. The one here in C'ville is JimmyJohns too. Duh!

CHH CHH CHHAAAINNNNN....

Chain of FOOD......

LA LA LA...

ROFL...

Yep, I'm singing...

I am going to read JimmyMack's mind here...

I think he would say....

Yeah, but is the FOOD GOOD? lol....

I so wanna sandwich NOW....

Take care, God bless!

Teena

Yeah whatever, you wahoos just want to have places similar to the "burg" so you can be cool like us.
    www.cawvsports.org

Wise, yes bring you and your companions in november, you will be treated like VIP's and your companions can discover the world of great NJ deli. Let me know when the next big open house is and I will cater it for free. My store is about 20 mins from Rutgers.

Garvey, yes there is a huge corp market to be tapped into, my brother works at Merril and his campus alone has about 3500 people.

I just hired a chef to help crank up the catering, he is a grad of New York Culinary Inst.

Aly & Deadeye I have to copyright my name before I franchise, I know that JimmyJohns would prolly sue. Best case scenario they buy my copyright. I'll cross that bridge when I get there if ever. Aly, yes your avatar is smokin.

Here are some specials for this week:

The Sloppy English Joe Cheeseburger Deluxe- A charbroiled burger is topped off with melted swiss cheese and smokey tavern ham then placed on a oversized toasted English muffin with Russian dressing and creamy cole slaw. Comes with fries, cole slaw and a pickle.

Jumbo Steak Jimmychanga- Fresh shredded ribeye steak is mixed with BBQ sauce and rolled in a flour tortilla with rice, beans, scallions, chopped tomato and shredded Jack & Cheddar cheeses then fried crisp and topped with BBQ sauce. Served with Corn chips, sour crème and salsa.

Roma Chicken Sandwich- A grilled all white meat chicken breast is topped off with melted mozzarella cheese on a toasted garlic & herb Portuguese roll with roasted red peppers, lettuce , tomato and red onion. . Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni, Potato salad a pickle wedge and chips

Texas Longhorn Deluxe- Grilled store cooked roast beef is shredded and seasoned and topped off with onion rings and sautéed mushrooms BBQ sauce and Jack & cheddar cheeses and is served on a ½ of toasted garlic & herb sub roll. Comes with fries, cole slaw and a pickle.

The Panhandler- Store cooked medium rare roast beef is combined with smokey tavern ham and crisp bacon and topped off with cheddar cheese, red onion. lettuce and our homemade creamy horseradish sauce all on a fresh kaider roll. . Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni, Potato salad a pickle wedge and chips

Chicken Salad BLT Wrap- All white meat chunky chicken salad is combined with cheddar cheese, smokey bacon, lettuce and tomato and is rolled in a flour tortilla. Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni or Potato salad and a pickle wedge and chips

Mona Lisa Chicken Tender Parm Wrap- Golden Fried Chicken Tenders topped with tomato sauce, melted mozzarella and roasted red peppers rolled up in a warm flour tortilla with a homemade garlic and herb spread. . Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni, Potato salad a pickle wedge and chips

Ortega’s Grilled Steak Torta- Shredded ribeye steak is grilled and topped with Jack & Cheddar cheeses, black beans, shredded lettuce, salsa and chipotle mayo and is served on a fresh toasted Portuguese roll. . Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni or Potato salad and a pickle wedge and chips

Southern Bell Chicken Sandwich- all white meat chicken breast is topped off with melted swiss cheese, honey glazed ham and our homemade creamy honey mustard and is served on a fresh toasted Portuguese roll. . Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni or Potato salad and a pickle wedge and chips

“Mikey Rao’s” Cheeseburger Wrap Deluxe- An 8oz flame broiled burger is topped off with melted American cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato and mayo and is rolled in a wram flour tortilla. Comes with fries, cole slaw and a pickle.

Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap- JimmyJacks homemade chicken salad is topped off with mild or hot homemade wing sauce, Pepperjack cheese, lettuce and diced tomato . Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni or Potato salad and a pickle wedge and chips

El-Navajo - Store trimmed and cooked roast beef, premium smoked turkey and pepperjack cheese are served on a ½ of sub roll with chipotle mayo, tomato, red onion and sliced pickles. Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni or Potato salad with a pickle wedge and chips

Kool Ranch Tender BLT Wrap- Spicy Chicken Tenders are combined with mixed salad greens bacon and Creamy Home style Ranch Dressing and rolled in a warm Sun Dried Tomato Wrap. Served with a side of Homemade Macaroni or Potato salad and a pickle wedge and chips

Raging Cajun Cheesesteak Deluxe- Shredded ribeye and sweet Spanish onions are sautéed in hot sauce with Cajun seasonings and topped off with melted Pepperjack cheese and served on a garlic & herb toasted sub roll. Comes with fries, cole slaw and a pickle wedge

Chicken and Orzo Alfredo Wrap- Fresh all white meat skinless chicken breast is grilled to perfection then diced and mixed with orzo (rice shaped pasta) and topped off with our homemade rich and creamy alfredo sauce and is served in a warm rolled flour tortilla. Served with your choice of homemade macaroni, potato salad or cole slaw, pickle wedge and chips..

JimmyJacks “Big Mouth” Deluxe- An all beef 8oz burger is flame broiled to your specs. And is topped off with taylor ham, bacon and American cheese and is served on a fresh toasted kaiser roll with onion , tomato and mayo. Comes with fries, cole slaw and a pickle wedge.

Bacon & Egg Salad Sammy- JimmyJacks homemade egg salad is piled high on New York rye with crispy bacon, tomato, salt & pepper Served with your choice of homemade macaroni, potato salad or cole slaw.

Roast Beef Royale- JimmyJacks store cooked medium rare roast beef is piled high on new York Rye with swiss cheese, red onion, romaine lettuce, tomato and is topped off with our homemade horse radish sauce. Served with your choice of homemade macaroni, potato salad or cole slaw.

Did I mention that Alys avatar is smokin?

Wow I better go prep some stuff!!

JimmyMack
    Last edited by JimmyMack; 09-04-2006 at 06:10 PM.
    JimmyMack
    Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
    http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

You need to open another one in South Jersey.
    I am thinking in the area of where rt 70 and 73 cross.

Huge business district. Insane amount of business that
    could be faxed in. You are the reason its a success.
    AND an outrageous menu that demands more than
    one restaurant.

How much capital do you need partner???

Joe

PS

Aly if you bring that smile, with you hair pulled back and that gleam in your
    eye, you may curse me roundly until my eardrums explode!!!

What a look. That look.....is .....somethin.
    Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 09-04-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    And the truth shall set you free.