Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: esc vs asc

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Okay DA, your turn – what are your thoughts on a SCI cure based upon? Can you explain a bit more?

I think it was you mentioning the word discussing at the top of this thread here. Thanks upfron.
    We should probably not bother DA with facts or truth, not really his thing. Loyalty though and being a good sheep, much better at that.

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity
    Do you believe that list DA?
    let me quote myself
    i dont know how much of this is true

You posted a link and said it was worth discussing? I discussed it and posted what some researchers say as for the cell system with the best potential to be used especially for SCI research treatments. What is your response and what did you actually want to discuss from your link?

I can also see your list on the website is revised since I did see it a long time ago to say “benefits of stem cells to human patients” but on their front page where you have the counter for ASC’s vs. ESC’s it says “stem cell research treatments”? , guess they forgot to revise that one (LOL) And SCI is listed on your list? – What kind of folks is it running this site? As far as I know there are no SCI stem cell treatments as of today.
    I knew the sci part wasn't true, but i was curious about the others listed. maybe all of them are lies. i haven't had time to research the facts. also on the site i saw ole ac6000 kelly writing a few articles. for newbies, kelly use to post on cc a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl R
    We should probably not bother DA with facts or truth, not really his thing. Loyalty though and being a good sheep, much better at that.
    i'm starting to get the impression i intimidate you.

Quote Originally Posted by DA
    I knew the sci part wasn't true, but i was curious about the others listed. maybe all of them are lies. i haven't had time to research the facts. also on the site i saw ole ac6000 kelly writing a few articles. for newbies, kelly use to post on cc a long time ago.
    Basically I am not that much interested in other cures than SCI cures for the moment due to obvious reasons. But I know of course about the leukaemia treatment which are good stuff, but that treatment is as far off as going to a dentist for regenerating spinal cord injuries - you can’t use the leukaemia method like killing all the cells in your spinal cord and then inject a bunch of blood stem cells into it and hope for the best. I also know about Kelly and have also posted a few articles by him. But, what actually did you say here? What do you mean about your thread title “ESC vs. ASC” and what kind of discussion did you want and were hoping for? Discussions for other treatments than SCI, or?

DA. Are you fine by the Do No Harm clan (the folks in the link you also posted here) is using the SCI case like this? See this article excerpt from today.

Adult stem-cell research, incidentally, has treated at least 70 diseases, including leukemia, lymphoma, forms of heart damage, spinal cord and stroke damage, sickle-cell anemia and tissue and bone regeneration, according to Do No Harm, a Coalition of Americans for Research Ethics.

http://www.stlouisreview.com/article.php?id=10991

Basically I am not that much interested in other cures than SCI cures for the moment due to obvious reasons. But I know of course about the leukaemia treatment which are good stuff, but that treatment is as far off as going to a dentist for regenerating spinal cord injuries - you can’t use the leukaemia method like killing all the cells in your spinal cord and then inject a bunch of blood stem cells into it and hope for the best. I also know about Kelly and have also posted a few articles by him. But, what actually did you say here? What do you mean about your thread title “ESC vs. ASC” and what kind of discussion did you want and were hoping for? Discussions for other treatments than SCI, or?
    you are sooooooo behind...a drug 500 times stronger than gleevic has doctures cautiously using the "C" word for leukemia.

DA. Are you fine by the Do No Harm clan (the folks in the link you also posted here) is using the SCI case like this? See this article excerpt from today.
    i am more bothered by the one track mind of the pro-cure sci community who is harming the efforts for a cure almost has bad as bush.

i'm starting to get the impression i intimidate you.
    hehe... Nah, intimidation would assume that I thought you had something of value to offer. At least you are consistent, but that is true of most sheep. It might be wise to try something new.

i am more bothered by the one track mind of the pro-cure sci community who is harming the efforts for a cure almost has bad as bush.
    Does this mean, at long last, that you are going to change and support all avenues of research? Or sheepishly keep going down that one track?