Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: How Do We Tell Him?

TELL HIM... I agree w/ Betheny.. Don't use the term 'forever' tends to piss people off, especially new into this.. No one has that 'power' to use that term, you never know what the future may bring... But it will take some healing time... why delay that time to start?

PLEASE NOTE!!

This thread was started in 2006!!! I suspect that the person involved has long ago been told about and learned to live with his SCI.

(KLD)

Forgive me please. this forum is full of hope for us that wasn't availble before. He can start bolgging and hopefully hope will turn into reality. Might want to see what Wise says about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    PLEASE NOTE!!

This thread was started in 2006!!! I suspect that the person involved has long ago been told about and learned to live with his SCI.

(KLD)

haha.. thanks for that note... Missed the date there...Well hope however and whenever she told him it went the best it could.... Thanks for the note Nurse..

june 3rd its been 3yrs and i was living in cincinnati, oh if correct he must of went to the same hospital as me and the DOC told me straight up i will never walk again but i kind of knew i was paralyze but not understanding what it is to be paralyze and now i do! tell him its the right thing! im a mature person and i must say i took it well but other s i know tend to react different, sure i had many private moments even to this day but in your inner self, there you find hope to stay alive for his sake and those in his life! God bless him and his family and hope it works out for him...
    Sammy
    life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com