Thread: 4th of July Photos

4th of July Photos

Please, everyone post one photo of you doing something over the 4th with family or friends. I would like to see some of the other member on the site. Dont submit to this thread till after the 4th. I will make it a current thread on the 6th and see what we can get. Be creative.

Don't have a family or frirnds,except 2 dogs

Quote Originally Posted by jerryblt06
    Don't have a family or frirnds,except 2 dogs
    That makes me sad! I will be your friend Jerry!
    CG -- truly happy for you...

2006 Detroit - Windsor Fireworks Show

From my balcony (damn I'm on the ground floor). I had a better seat at my old apartment. The scaredy cats scrammed. Didn't like the banging.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Just saw this...

Lynnifer, your pic makes me homesick. I'm from Michigan, and I missed those fireworks this year.

Istead, I found myself on Coney Island with a group of good friends at the Nathan's Hot Dog Contest. For the record, our boy didn't win. But, it was still a great time!

we enjoyed the lake over the 3rd and 4th...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

We have a "small town parade" in our town every year and it is a kick! We love it. Lot's of pictures, too many to post, so I am sending a link here.
    www.weitemeyer.net/photo
    click on the fourth of july (duh) and there is a page of thumbnails. the first click will give you the picture full size, a click on the full size will bring it to screen size. Enjoy.
    www.weitemeyer.net