Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: myspace!!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I laugh hard at the girls that put sparkly horsies that say "You Are Loved" etc.
    Nobody does that for me

I want sparkly horse love goddamit

CLC gets them but I think they are actually FROM horses
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrylips
    lol exactly Bethany

whats with the tude' November - if that was directed at me note i said 'pages ive been directed to' not 'browsed' which i doubt you can do without an account anyhow. NOW NOW no need to get bitchy Ure obviously guilty of the 'my top 8' howler otherwise your animosity is quite profound
    I don't think it was aimed at you, Cherry.

With all the reports of MySpace being so predatory, I've stayed away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by roshni
    With all the reports of MySpace being so predatory, I've stayed away from it.
    If you're an adult and have your wits about you, this shouldn't be a problem.

In regards to the 14 year old girls who are posting pictures of themselves in their underwear on their myspace pages ....... the parents have a much more serious problem than myspace. Parents do need to be aware of what their children are doing.

I know my own kids are well aware that they shouldn't post anything personal on the sites. Both of my teenage daughters have myspace pages. One never uses it, she just made it because she was curious about it. The other daughter uses it occasionally. Both know that I look at them once in a while too, and have nothing more identifiable (is that a word) than their first name and state. But I DO know that some of their friends post too much information.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrylips
    lol exactly Bethany

whats with the tude' November - if that was directed at me note i said 'pages ive been directed to' not 'browsed' which i doubt you can do without an account anyhow. NOW NOW no need to get bitchy Ure obviously guilty of the 'my top 8' howler otherwise your animosity is quite profound
    My post wasn't directed towards anyone specifically. Other people spoke of looking at pages, but not having accounts...not just you.

No attitude or bitchiness here.

Actually I've never complained about not being in someone's 'Top 8', but have had friends bitch at me about it. I think it's petty, but kinda funny at the same time too. I mean, everyone knows myspace is life!!!!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

i was and still am looking for something else, but came across this which applies to the original discussion...

Men Charged in MySpace.Com Rapes

Related LinksStrongsville student accuses man she met on MySpace.com of rape

http://www.11alive.com/help/search/s...?storyid=80534

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Two Broadview Heights men are accused of raping young girls they met on the web site MySpace. Channel 3 News first told you about 21-year-old Albert Azolino back in March.

He is accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old Strongsville student lured to his home through internet chat.

Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Bill Mason says Azolino and 33-year-old friend Timothy Norman face rape, unlawful sexual contact with minors, and pandering charges.

The prosecutor warns parents to be leery of the kids spending time on this web site.

“It's like a catalogue for predators,” Mason said. “It's got the pictures of the kids so anybody who wants to get online -- they go on to myspace.com, look at the pictures and click on it. Up comes the profile of the person they just click on.”

Mason says the suspects would offer alcohol to the kids then photograph them during sex acts.

If convicted the two could face life in prison.
    Last edited by 2jazzyjeff; 06-24-2006 at 03:22 PM. Reason: added link..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    If convicted the two could face life in prison.
    as they should.

but look who's getting the blame there... not MySpace...

Smile Yuwie

I like myspace and facebook but I just found this new social networking site called Yuwie. It has one major difference from the networking sites I've worked with.The difference is Use Yuwie - You Get Paid! Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.Yuwie is FREE.
    See what you think.

To join http://www.yuwie.net/yuwie.asp?r=495939&vid=
    To see mine http://www.yuwie.com/mshkiki/ .