Thread: Hi

Cool Hi

Hi Everyone,
    Im New Here.my Name Is Cassy,i Believe I Have Ms Or Tm.i Am In The Process Of Being Dxd,i Have Been Sick For 3 Yrs.,but I Have Become Disabled This Past Yr. I Have Many Symptoms.i Wont List Them All But I Deal With Stabbing And Burning Pain,weakness,and Leg Spasms Everyday Of My Life.i Thought I Had Ms Until I Started Researching Tm.i Would Love To Talk To Anyone Who Is Interested On Sharing Stories.take Care

Wink ım emrah

hı cassy

ım emrah from turkey, ı red your little story here and ı want to write to you.ım spinal cord paralysis. ı tought we can meet and be friends. my english is not so good. sorry for it.have a nice day. see u soon. if u wanna talk from yahoo messenger.
    my adress is: archerstropical@yahoo.com ok

Cassey, Hi and welcome. Unfortuanantly I haven't been on here much lately. Been sick a lot and in bed.

Normally a MRI that includes the brain and a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) to examine your spinal fluid is done to diagnose MS and TM. TM normally hits you hard and fast. One day you wake up fine and that evening your legs don't work kind of thing. MS is slower and sneaky. It creeps up on you. It may start with a few weeks of feeling a bit off balance or maybe your eyes seem to not focus quite right. Whatever the symptoms they normally go away and months or even years later something else goes weird especially urinary problems may appear.

Have you been seen by a neurologist? If not what does your primary care doctor say?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.