Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A timeline of my progress, pics and videos included! wee!

I seem to remember that KK posted somewhere else that he had no friends. His comments in this thread certainly show why.

Mr.Coffee ...... good job here, all that hard work paid off!

Corey, I hate you

Bastard. Subtitle on the 'ab show off' picture lol. Just being wasted haha. I can't drink nearly what I used to A 12pack and I'm GONE. I used to be able to handle a case by myself

Quote Originally Posted by kkmay
    What a show off. Two thumbs down for you!
    Kevin............Cory's videos and pics are great. I've already accepted that I'm unlikely to get that return but he isn't showing off....his progress and hard work are encouraging to others who MAY be able to achieve return. He never judges others or suggests they would have his return if they worked harder.

Chill out. You come across as bitter when you claim you aren't.

Mind you...........I'm still going to kick his hyperactive ass for claiming that was a quad gut.
    Last edited by RehabRhino; 07-01-2006 at 04:12 AM.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by kkmay
    May you walk and fall badly on your face. And then can we see videos? .
    Im not one to chime in on these squabbles but KKMAY why the hell would you say something like that to him? Are you really that much of an asshole? Does it make you feel like a big man over there? If you dont have something nice to say about someone's post then stick your head back up your ass!

Man I feel better now!

Keep up the good work coffee!!
    Hey...have any Italian in ya??? Want some??

Sorry guys I didn't realise i was still getting posts!

Derek,
    hah I was a light weight before my sci and after. In that picture where I was laying on the floor, i only had a 6 pack of amberbock(spelling?) and I just got done bonging some tequilla sunrise hah that was a mistake.

Just lastnight the tequilla sunrise came over for a visit and I definately only drank 2 glasses and i was out and now i have a hangover from hell. I don't drink hardly at all though and at 118, 8th graders can out drink me.

Rhino,

Thanks for wrapping that up in a nutshell. hah I SWEAR the quad gut was bigger, even the nurses thought i was an ethopian kid because it was so bloated out and I couldn't breathe well becuase it would push up against the diaphram. But i don't have anyone else to compair to becuase the kid next to me just broke his leg and was complaining he couldn't go back to playing his sport right away.

Scott,
    thanks for the words of encouragement.

Suzy,

If you can see the pictures, and they arnt' playing, perhaps flash8 was corrput on the install (did u restart your computer and try again?) even if you did download flash 8. Do you see any movement at all? Once you click the image, there is a play button that appears in the middle, you should then click that and wait if nothing happens hit the little play button at the bottom corner. You will need higher than a dial up though becuase the size of the videos arn't that small. PM if you still have problems and i'll see if i can help you more.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Cory, With a digital camera, how many seconds can you video before the film is too big to send? I wanted to attempt sending a video for input on gait, etc I REALLY wish i were more computer literate! Is there a simple way to walk me through it or is that for someone more advanced in computer knowledge?

doesn't get more advanced than cory sanchez

f
    ight

Quote Originally Posted by scottdfran
    Im not one to chime in on these squabbles but KKMAY why the hell would you say something like that to him? Are you really that much of an asshole? Does it make you feel like a big man over there? If you dont have something nice to say about someone's post then stick your head back up your ass!

Man I feel better now!

Keep up the good work coffee!!
    I am one not afraid to speak my mind. If I have something to say I will say it whether it be negative or positive. Meet me in person and you tell everyone if I am an asshole. I live west of Philadelphia, like 35 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423
    I seem to remember that KK posted somewhere else that he had no friends. His comments in this thread certainly show why.

Mr.Coffee ...... good job here, all that hard work paid off!
    You are a genius. Going by one thread really shows what type of person I am? Ask the people who I talk to on here and see what they think about me. They would certainly know more about me than you would.

Alright, people who talk to KKMAY, what do you think of him? I think we all know what CherryLips thinks of you, now. Someone goes out of there way to be nice... and you are a prick in return!! YAY I would totally say youre not an asshole!!
    IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.