Thread: Question about lower back pain.

Question about lower back pain.

Can a C6 quad feel pain in their lower back? This pain started recently. Some days it seems worse than others. I searched old threads and couldn't find a definite answer. Here's the possibilities I came across.

1. Posture/seating selection. I originally thought it was from the way I've been sitting, along with the Jay2 back on my chair. In a recent post many complained about the Jay backs. I'm planning on getting a new chair/back so posture will no longer be a problem. However, sometimes when I get in bed the pain is still there in the morning.
    2. Kidneys. I then saw in the old posts people having back pain associated with the kidneys. This has me concerned. My pain is in this area, but my urine looks normal, no traces of blood or anything like that.
    3. Neuropathic pain. I have neuropathic pain in my lower legs and feet. The pain in my back doesn't feel the same as that.

So what's the best way to approach this? Am I really feeling this or is it all in my head? Is it my kidneys? Should I schedule an appt. with my uro. and wait to get my kidneys checked or head to the ER right away?

im c-6-7 an i have pain all over my back. its in my lower right back mostly, kidney area i'd say. same as you.....constant.....still there in the mornings. i had my back checked an they think its muscular. havent started rehab as they want me to do yet. my urine is super clear also.

I think that might be my problem. I slept in today and my pain seems less now that I've gotten up. Looks like the new chair will be coming sooner than I thought. I've been putting it off because I don't like doing the whole demo, demo, demo thing.

Among all the other places, my right lower back also has pain (left side less - it's my least painful area.)
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin64
    im c-6-7 an i have pain all over my back. its in my lower right back mostly, kidney area i'd say. same as you.....constant.....still there in the mornings. i had my back checked an they think its muscular. havent started rehab as they want me to do yet. my urine is super clear also.
    im having the same problem....and i found that its a problem of Posture/seating selection... if i lay down on the floor then chances of the pain and spasm would be less .... i also need to change my wheel chair..but i have no idea what kind of w/chair would be the best for C-7 incomplete ..