Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CordaChron

cool news.. is this the same stuff you were showing me jen? yea paradude man.. can you please not taint one thread where people are talkiing bout whats happening that is positive? sometimes, all you sound like is a demotivational speaker. like you are some hope assassin. soon as some talk about good shti comes up, you pop in to plainly shoot it down. give it up man it sucks.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ." Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by FellinBarcelona
    cool news.. is this the same stuff you were showing me jen? yea paradude man.. can you please not taint one thread where people are talkiing bout whats happening that is positive? sometimes, all you sound like is a demotivational speaker. like you are some hope assassin. soon as some talk about good shti comes up, you pop in to plainly shoot it down. give it up man it sucks.
    Heh bite me twit. I already bowed out of the thread. Leave my name out of things and I won't post in this thread.

Christ is coming, and I'll bet he gets here before the cure.

you call my name? here i am :-)

schmeky,
    the timeline is so short because the drug is already in use.(i think it is for blood-pressure).
    they raised 13,8 million euro from venture capital firms.do you think they
    paid so much money for "hot air"?
    they was foundet by heinrich heine university-a first class university NOT
    a home-laboratory.
    i dont think they give you further information if you call them ore send
    a e-mail.the only answer: please be patient and wait for the news-letter

dyonisos
    be dazed and confused

Quote Originally Posted by ParaDude
    Heh, let's hope not.
    "For only the truth which edifies is truth for you."

-Søren Kierkegaard

http://www.myspace.com/zosoninjitsu

Thanks Dyonisos and Schmeky.

I mistakenly put cordaneurin instead of cordachron in the poll. I'll change it.

remember...

jesus said:heaven is near-thats 2000 jears ago!!!!!
    be dazed and confused

Quote Originally Posted by dyonisos
    jesus said:heaven is near-thats 2000 jears ago!!!!!
    Yeah and they've been saying the same about a cure, "a cure is near", saying it doesn't make it so.

Anyhooo...I will leave the thread alone and await clarification with you.
    You've made your point. I don't disagree with you. I am looking for info to share with the forum. Please honor your above statement, or better yet, start your own thread; please take no offense.

Dyonisos,

Thanx for the info. Any idea when the newsletter will be out?

Schmeky. One of our research Professors and director of our stem cell centre is originally from Germany. I sent him a little email today asking him if he had any info to help us out with regarding Neuraxo & CordaChron™. I’ll post the reply if it contains anything of interest. - The ones that never ask will never get and answer I guess.

Dont like to waste time infront of this PC!

Schmeky, Leif, Scott and Dyonisos.
    Thanks for keeping CC in its track; this type of valuable info is what CC is about.

Quote Originally Posted by KIM
    Well it seem that it´s coming.
    ¿What´s the matter?. ¿Are we affraid of it?
    ParaDude, if you only stopped your distractive and negative posts CC would be much better off, time is valuable, After your constant repetition of your point of view it is starting to sound like you may be afraid of the cure coming so soon.

I will do my part in keeping CC updated with my contacts in Latin America and the NTT project; I will be traveling to Bogotá, Colombia before end of year.
    Glider