Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CordaChron

CordaChron

CordaChron™
    For the treatment of chronically injured patients Neuraxo will develop a cure combined with a neurosurgery of the collagen scar, meaning a "refreshment" of the lesion at the point of injury. This treatment will be a therapeutic system of Cordaneurin® in combination with e.g. Chemokine SDF-1gamma for the neuronal growth promotion as well as an implantation of bio-absorbable channels to bridge far distance lesions.

According to Neuraxo Biotech's website, they will be in Phase II by 2008. This is only about 18 months away. Notice in the above statement copied from their website, they indicate they "will develop a cure".

Mmmmm, less than 2 years to phase III. Sounds great.
    In their web site can see that cordaneurin will be ready to launch in 2008-2009. Great work.

Isildur,

Forgive my ignorance, but I assume launch date means when CordChron will be available/marketed to the general public? 2009 isn't that far off (about 3 years). This would be phenomenal since it typically takes 8-15 years to get to/through phase III. Not sure if I can believe these timelines.

However, I wonder what the definition of "cure" means to Neuraxo as opposed to what we feel a cure is?

David,

is this for chronic? and why does it take 15 years for a phase 3? Advise...

Nevertheless- i am bouncin off walls over this.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeky
    CordaChron™

According to Neuraxo Biotech's website, they will be in Phase II by 2008. This is only about 18 months away. Notice in the above statement copied from their website, they indicate they "will develop a cure".
    Wow...I'm booking my mountain climbing expedition right now.

Btw - let's inform Dr. Young. He can start looking for a cure for cancer now cuz Biotech has beat him to the cure.

I am simply "bouncing off the walls over this"...

CordaChron should watch its language. (grumble...grumble...grumble) They shouldn't talk about a cure as if it was a done deal, until they actually have it beyond the shadow of a doubt

Well it seem that it´s coming.
    ¿What´s the matter?. ¿Are we affraid of it?

We'll see I guess. I'd put my money on ChinSCInetwork and Dr. Young,
    before these people any day though.

Neuraxo Biotech and their CordaChron are not new to this forum. I am interested in their short timeline to "launch" according to their website. My objective is to clarify the term launch and at the same time figure out how Neuraxo can "seemingly" get through phase III so quickly. This is not typical.

Paradude,

Please don't turn this into your personal p_ssing contest. Everyone knows your opinion quite well. I respect your opinion. I am looking for clarification, so if you can contribute accordingly, please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeky
    Isildur,

Forgive my ignorance, but I assume launch date means when CordChron will be available/marketed to the general public? 2009 isn't that far off (about 3 years). This would be phenomenal since it typically takes 8-15 years to get to/through phase III. Not sure if I can believe these timelines.

However, I wonder what the definition of "cure" means to Neuraxo as opposed to what we feel a cure is?
    In the timeline graphic you can see cordaneurin will be ready in 2008. Cordachron needs more time, but i think that if cordaneurin works well in acutes when arrives to market, will acelerate the development of cordachron.