Thread: Kuschall question

Kuschall question

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with kuchalls airlite pro, I was thinking about it for my second chair. I own a ti-lite evo right now and love it but think it's time for a good back-up and something simplier for travel. I was thinking about kuschall 3 inch transit wheels that replace your back wheels for airplane travel. I was think since my seat width is 14x14 we may be able to aviod an airplane aisle chair. Any experience ? Love some input

......double post.....
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Nicole-
    If you do a search for Kuschall on the search bar up top right corner, you'll get a few threads. I know emi2 just last week posted about her new Kuschall chair. she LOVES it. Several other people have discussed them as well. I suggest getting a demo and seeing how it works for you. I demo-ed one a while back, LOVED the chair, but since it was actually too small for me, couldn't get it set up to where I was sitting properly. I'm going to demo another one again in the future though, one that fits me...The only way to know wether or not a chair is going to work for you is to try it out, if you've got a shop that will let you demo one, then you'll be better off. I'm not aware of the transit wheels, but with such a small seat, that sounds like a wonderful option to load onto some planes.
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

I know everyone has their preferences, but if I were you (here we go... ), I'd get that Kuschall and use it as an everyday chair and keep your
    Evo as a backup. The Airlite is lighter, more responsive, and just plain looks better. I have a ZRA, and kind of regret not looking more seriously at the Airlite Pro.