Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Kibbles :(

I've always had a soft spot for dogs. It's strange how they become one of the family. But they inevitably do.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Kristi, I'm sorry for your loss. We did the same thing when our dog was similarly suffering - held him while the vet gave him the shot. The vet was very understanding and nice about it; there were a lot of tears. My younger son never wanted a dog again, so when we got another a couple of years later he was somewhat hostile towards her - for several years. But now he thinks the world of her (she's 7 now; he's 23). So wait a while then start thinking about getting another dog.
    Chris is right, how they become a part of the family. Dogs have co-evolved along with humans, so living with one seems just right.
    - Richard

Sorry to hear about Kibbles, Kristi, losing pets is horrible

im actually teary as i write this,

that is sooo sad

i dont know what to say...... except im sorry to hear that

RIP Kibbles
    How does a blade of grass thank the sun?

Sorry Kristi.........I know how I would feel.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

I'm crying, damn, Kristi, I'm sorry.

So sorry to hear about Kibbles Kristi. I have a Shi tzu too with some health problems and the vet has already said be prepared. My heart goes out to you. You are in my thoughts.....

I'm so sorry you've lost Kibbles. Sending **hugs**

That hurts...So sorry Kristi

Losing a dog is indeed losing a family member. I still miss my St Bernard we had to put to sleep 8 years ago, but it takes courage to do the right thing and avoid making them suffer.
    My new dog is getting older, she┬┤s a rescue and so adorable, your post really made many people cry.
    Hang in there