Thread: Amsterdam

Amsterdam

I just got back from a few days in Amsterdam, and thought I'd post a few pics.
    It's a great city, full of life, full of interest. Full of cobblestones too, but if you are careful you can find enough flatter surfaces to roll around on. I lived there many many years ago so it was a trip down memory lane for me and I loved it!
    I also met up with Corinne Jeanmaire, a fellow CC member, which was great. We had only met before in the 'virtual' sense!

Fantastic, I envy you Europeans. Jump on a boat for a few hours and you are in a different country.

Coffeeshop

B, were you smoking wooj in the coffeeshop? I envy the Europeans too. Trains, boats, different countries. Now that you don't have to change currency every 20 miles it must be wonderful.

Glad you had fun, carbar!

thank for the pictures... bring back a lot of memories i visited there before my injury...i feel like i missed out i had not met MARY JANE yet...

What a fantastic trip! I especially like the last picture. Good times.

Am I missing something or what's the deal about the coffeeshop?

If you look carefully at the pipes in the window, you will understand that it is less about coffee and more about the smoke! All legit.

Quote Originally Posted by carbar
    If you look carefully at the pipes in the window, you will understand that it is less about coffee and more about the smoke! All legit.
    I wondered why you had a pic of a coffeeshop without you or friends in front of it.