• 5-10 years

27 31.76%
  • 10-20 years?

20 23.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: time table

time table

a cure, when?

the sad thing is even if their is something (FDA approved)that would help you regain some function. albet it only be a hand full of levels were to come around in 2-3yrs that wont be soon enough for alot of people.

LIVE IT UP AND LIVE IT LARGE!!!!

Hell, I dunno...

I believe it'll happen, but when, I have no clue. I hope it's soon, in my lifetime, but who knows? As I've said before, I was injured in 1990, and 'experts' said 5-10 years. What do 'experts' say now? 5-10 years. *sigh*

~Rus

If i could even just have my hands back it would make life easier.Im not askin to be able to run bareassed through the forest,i just want my hands and well maybe be able to do some situps...

.......\/PEACE
    Shaun

timeline

Depends on what you mean by a cure, I think everyones definition is relative. A cure to me would be trunk, hand,bowel and bladder control and that'll be available by 2005. I don't think walking' a realistic goal for those of us who've been injured 20+ years but walking will probably be available to acutes and those injured less than 6 years by 2010.

There are 3 votes for less than twelve months. DA, how many times are you going to vote?

bill

Bilby

Even if DA wanted to, he cannot vote more than once on these polls. The poll takes only one vote per registered member. Wise. r

bilby i havent voted yet.

however i noticed this. 2 years ago everyone thought 2-3 years. 6 months ago it was 3-5 years. now its 5-10 years. however i am shocked that 3 ppl picked under 12 months. i thought i was the only one here bold enought to vote that way.

i wonder what a time table poll looks like for a cure outside the usa.

I think the cure will be around a lot sooner overseas than it will be here.I dont think they can afford to many lab rats,chimps,camels and dinosaurs to test on.The cure is probably already here,overthere..
    .......\/PEACE
    ~Shaun~