Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cathing in Truck...

Cathing in Truck...

Any chance I get if I'm out and about, I cath in my truck instead of chair. It's just easier, legs already kicked out, pants not bunched up, etc. My truck has a lift kit and big tires so I'm out of view of other cars 99% of the time. It's funny though cause i get all sorts of weird looks. Like wtf is he doing? Is he jerking off? What does he keep messin with down there? In public restrooms if I roll up to a urinal when the accessible stall is occupied, I often get the HOLYSHIT look. I've even had guys ask me, "Doesn't that shit hurt?" Anyone else have funny cathing experiences? Lets hear em'.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...

how weird is that, I cath all the time in my boyfriends truck, its really high also, so out of sight of other peps. its alot easier too. you would think i would use a bathroom,but nothing is more hard than trying to get your legs to stay on the toilet and in the frog postion! its a hassle and a half.
    I do have a funny one though,me and my sister were driving down the freeway (her driving) and I had to cath,so like usual I pulled one leg out of my pants, leaving my undies on, put one leg up on the dash. btw, she has a lowered honda accord so as I'm cathing a big rig goes by with 2 guys in it!! Yikes. Also, a couple drives by and I saw on the girls lips mumble "what is that girl doing?"
    It is too funny what some people think.
    God is good

honk honk

Quote Originally Posted by rollinprincess3227
    I do have a funny one though,me and my sister were driving down the freeway (her driving) and I had to cath,so like usual I pulled one leg out of my pants, leaving my undies on, put one leg up on the dash
    That is talent! I have to be parked or I'd end up peeing everywhere!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...

My aim is so good, I can pee through a cheerio at 10 paces.

Having strangers watching me stick in a catheter tho ... well, I'm just not there yet
    _____oOo_____
    Phil C6
    "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

no cathing stories. but i do pee in my urinal just about anywhere. well not anywhere. definately in my car, office etc.

rollin princess, thats impressive
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Funny Cathing Story

Eric and I eat dinner at a restaurant and we have to go thru the bar to get to the restrooms. (Too much Long Island Iced Tea.) There's this dad and his about 10-11 year old boy following us.

It was one of those fancy tiled bathrooms where even breathing your echoed. We go into the disabled stall. I get my hands washed, gloved up, pants unzipped, Eric's dick in my hand, cath ready to go in and this boy announces to his dad, "Hey dad, isn't that sick them two guys going into the same stall together. Bet I know what they're doing."

Then there's this "Shhhhh. Later" whisper. Followed by a "Why dad. You said not to ever go to the bathroom with another man that he might ......." His little voice just trailed off.........

Of course the silence from the dad said volumes (picture his eyes flaming with fire and his hand over the kids mouth) but Eric and I busted out in one of those trying-to-keep-quiet snorting laughs which made it sound even more like we were doing what he thought we were doing. LOL

We quickly decided this was not an appropriate time for disability right's education given the age of the child and the high probability that dad would do "more than adequate" education on the way home.

One odd thing. Eric said he found it peculiar that the child totally overlooked his disability. Now just to work on the homosexuality aspect of it.......

Mike and Eric

I have to cath in my van at work because I can't get my chair thru the door in the bathroom. Glad I have tinted windows! I over heard my Boss talking this morning that I have saved him $50,000 on drafting projects. I think it's time he fixes the bathroom up....lol

hah nice stories!

So i was driving home and i got the urge to pee. So I pulled onto the side of the road, it was dark outside as well. Right when i stick the catheter in, I see flashing lights behind me.

A freaking cop car. I'm not going to stop cathing just because some pig is behind me thinking he's doing a drug bust or somthing. So he walks to the side of the car with his mag flash light. He taps on the window, I roll it down while i have my other hand is firmly grapsed onto my junk and the catheter. And i shit you not, he says, "Do you need assistance?" i was like no sir.

He flashes his light all around, first on my penis, then on the cath bag, then back again and says, so what do we got here son? I was like, i'm cathing. He said, your doing what? I said I got this tube jammed inside my penis so i can pee. I'm a spinal cord injury. I knew he had no idea even then what i was talking about.

He said, how long is that going to take, i was like uhhh, i don't, 2 minutes?
    Then he goes on to ask me like my name, where i live, where i was heading, then he just leaves lol and says alright have a nice night.

I don't know what that pig was thinking, but he didn't get his drug bust.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Cory:

Remember, sometimes those "pigs" were the first on accident scenes and stopped people bleeding, rescued people from burning cars, put out fires in burning cars to keep injured people from burning to death, dove inlakes and pulled people from sinking cars, etc.

A few less than congenial cops don't make them all jerks all the time.

It pisses me off to get a speeding ticket as much as the other guys.
    Like the last one that stopped me said, "Excuse me son, can I see your pilot's license and flight plan?" Asshole

This would have been a great time for some education on spinal cord injury.

Legally, you could have gotten a ticket or even arrested for "Indecent exposure." As rediculous as it may sound, I am very serious. In public, even a dude readjusting his package unconsciously as we all do, is considered "indecent exposure".