So I haven't slept for the past three weeks, I'm pretty sure I was starting to develop an ulcer and due to the insomnia, a dialogue between me and anyone else involved short, fragmented, incoherent responses on my part:

Person: Kiran, how's it goin?
Kiran: Abuhhhhh.

All of this craziness because I was anticipating my marks from my first year at lawschool. My marks have now been out for the past four days, but I just didn't have the guts to look at them. I honestly thought I was going to fail because I had a lot of SCI-related health problems and had missed school, so I had started to plan out life after failing outta lawschool, perhaps a surf hut on some remote beach in Thailand.... I was also rethinking family gatherings, which I would obviously have to avoid at all costs because I'd be a disgrace to the family, labelled the "girl who just wasn't smart enough". I know it sounds sorta blown outta proportion and my family would never treat me like that, but you start thinking crazy things when you've had no sleep whatsoever.

Anyways, like a bandaid waiting to be ripped, I stared at the Submit Request button on our UVIC Web View page which would pull up my marks for like fifteen minutes today before I finally got enough courage to click the button.

I actually passed and I even managed to get a B- in Torts....personal injury stuff. Go figure, eh?

Anyways, I have some good friends here, so I just wanted to share the news with y'all.

Now I get to go house-hunting in Victoria...woot woot.