Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I passed!!!!

I passed!!!!

So I haven't slept for the past three weeks, I'm pretty sure I was starting to develop an ulcer and due to the insomnia, a dialogue between me and anyone else involved short, fragmented, incoherent responses on my part:

Person: Kiran, how's it goin?
    Kiran: Abuhhhhh.

All of this craziness because I was anticipating my marks from my first year at lawschool. My marks have now been out for the past four days, but I just didn't have the guts to look at them. I honestly thought I was going to fail because I had a lot of SCI-related health problems and had missed school, so I had started to plan out life after failing outta lawschool, perhaps a surf hut on some remote beach in Thailand.... I was also rethinking family gatherings, which I would obviously have to avoid at all costs because I'd be a disgrace to the family, labelled the "girl who just wasn't smart enough". I know it sounds sorta blown outta proportion and my family would never treat me like that, but you start thinking crazy things when you've had no sleep whatsoever.

Anyways, like a bandaid waiting to be ripped, I stared at the Submit Request button on our UVIC Web View page which would pull up my marks for like fifteen minutes today before I finally got enough courage to click the button.

I actually passed and I even managed to get a B- in Torts....personal injury stuff. Go figure, eh?

Anyways, I have some good friends here, so I just wanted to share the news with y'all.

Now I get to go house-hunting in Victoria...woot woot.

Congrats!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Thats great Kiran, absolutly fantastic, keep up the good work

JimmyMack

Excellent
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

That's great Kiran...Congrats, you deserve it

Alright, way to go!!!

That must be a relief. When I first saw the title I passed, thought you passed a kidney stone, lol, then I realized this was the life forum and not the Care forum.

Well done.......if you had failed, maybe modeling would have been an option, excuse me for say....but you are very pretty.

Congratulations KiranA
    C-5 incomplete , walking with crutches. In controlled pain. Respect to all SCI people.

Congratulations Kiran, just think 3 more years & you can be a scum sucking leach err I mean lawyer like spanos. Ok bad lawyer joke but I"m trying to get you sensatised, you know looking after your emotional well being

Rock On, Kiran!

Awesome Kiran! I knew you could do it! Celebration tonight?
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski