Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Build muscle fast! Endothil-CR

Build muscle fast! Endothil-CR

Endothil-CR is this new supplement that is all the rage right now. I know a few AB people that swear by it. Here's the info.

Who would have thought a compound developed to help people overcome muscle atrophy would become the bodybuilding breakthrough of the decade?

In a remarkable turn of events, arguably one of the strangest in the history of athletic performance, an offshoot of research directed to help victims of muscle atrophy has now become an underground cult phenomenon among bodybuilders, world-class athletes and, strangely enough, couch potatoes from the "boomer" generation. And, if consumer sales are any indication of a product's effectiveness, Endothil™-CR is nothing short of a miracle. Both professional athletes and weekend warriors are buying so much Endothil-CR (especially after the ban on steroids and steroid precursors) that finding a box has become just about impossible. Has everyone gone crazy? Well... not really.

Scientific Breakthrough or Dumb Luck?

Although Endothil™-CR's functional component was already backed by clinical trials documenting its ability to impact the proper development of muscle and strength programs, the success of Endothil-CR as a body-building product was "dumb luck," says Louis Rinaldi, spokesperson for Novex Biotech™, the compound's developers.

“When research was first published on the compound’s ability to help rebuild traumatized muscle tissue, trainers (believe it or not, a lot of athletic trainers are physical therapists who help get trauma victims back in shape) began suggesting the compound’s muscle- and strength-building attributes could be a safe replacement for steroids and steroid-like compounds,” says Rinaldi. “As these cutting-edge trainers began recommending the compound to their competitive clients, they began to receive feedback like, ‘I can’t believe how much it helps my muscle and strength program’ and ‘I never experienced anything like this.’”

Dr. Daniel B. Mowrey, Ph.D., Novex Biotech’s Director of Scientific Affairs, says, “Clearly, people were seeing results, but we didn’t have a scientific explanation as to why this muscle mass and strength impact was occurring. However, based on the incredibly positive reports, it is impossible to just ignore the effectiveness of Endothil-CR.”

Dumb Luck Strikes Again!

Then, in 2003, the results of an independent study of 31 fit males was released. During a double-blind, six-week body-building study, the active compound in Endothil-CR increased upper body strength by 100% and lower body strength by 249% after concentrated exercise (as measured by the amount of weight participants could bench press and leg press). And biceps circumference increased dramatically over placebo – more than a four-fold increase in circumference versus almost no increase with the placebo group (who were on the same body-building program).

Since the study’s release in December of 2003, researchers have been seeking a natural source for the active Endothil-CR compound. Finally, Novex Biotech discovered that, of all things, an extract of a special strain of green tomatoes could provide the active compound in the precise amount needed.

That discovery led to Endothil-CR… a unique and proven method for muscle size and strength beyond what is acquired through the normal recruitment and differentiation of progenitor muscle cells. Finally, a way to assist your body-building program for muscle and strength without steroids or steroid-like precursors.

A compound that has not been banned by any amateur or professional organized sporting body including the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

The cheapest I've seen it (37.99/30 day supply) is here, unless you bid on ebay.

http://www.expertmuscle.com/

Has anyone tried this yet?

hype , probably pure bs , make the wallet thinner
    cauda equina

hype , probably pure bs , make the wallet thinner
    I know a few AB people that swear by it. I was posting here to see if anyone around here had any experience with it.

i know nothing about it, i just goggled it and found a newsgroup, alot of people said it did nothing except make them poorer. some said they got results in strength but very little size increase
    i looked at the study and i can tell its faulted, 31 subjects is not enough .the results could have just as easily obtained by the different exercise and isolating muscle groups , working to exhaustion.
    someone that knew what they were doing could have probably make a larger size increase, without the supplement, with better training and exercises
    cauda equina

I also thought the 31 subject study was rather odd. Although, I'd rather have an increase in strength versus size. I tried working a few muscles to exhaustion today just to see what I'd have to deal with. The only downside to that is I also have to rely on some of the muscles we work for day to day activities. So doing this all the time could be a drag.

Maybe this thread should just be deleted.

it wasn't a a bad question, this is a learning process, if questions don't get asked ,people don't learn.
    cauda equina

HONESTLY JAY, THE ONLY QUICK FIX TO BUILD MUSCLE beside working out and protein supps, gainers ect., is steroids. then it usually comes w/ a price.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

HONESTLY JAY, THE ONLY QUICK FIX TO BUILD MUSCLE beside working out and protein supps, gainers ect., is steroids. then it usually comes w/ a price.
    I know, but it would've been nice. When I was in rehab my doc let me try some new steroid type drug that was in its trial stage. I gained eight pounds in one week and felt a little stronger. After that week I had to stop taking it because my liver enzymes were out of whack. I don't remember the name of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYCUE
    I know, but it would've been nice. .
    i agree
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

the packaging of the product is also a give away that it trying to be marketed to bodybuilders and people that want to increase muscle mass, ever notice the amount of products that are given medical/anabolic sounding names and the packaging resembles some kind of prescription medication.
    reality is the most detectable anabolic steroids are also probably the safest and cheapest.
    funny with all the talk of Barry bonds and the alleged cheater he is , i always say that Micky mantle must have injected steroids in his time.. maybe a ball player from his day will come forward with a tell all book about all the drugs they took in those days
    cauda equina