Thread: David Blaine, WOW too cool

Talking David Blaine, WOW too cool

Ok Im totally into sports, but some extreme stuff is even too edgy for me, but I LOVE TO WATCH DAVID BLAINE< HES THE BOMb! and wow what a bod that man has, boy if I could hold my breath that long, opppps, forgot I use oxygen darn , but I can live through him tonight.

that was AWESOME 7minutes and 8 seconds the Dude is radical.

just had to let it out , gotta boggie in my chair watching that.

Ciao
    Jo

ok ok my dragon said boggie,ha,ha,ha,ha I meant BOOGIE

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by I Luv Vegas
    Ok Im totally into sports, but some extreme stuff is even too edgy for me, but I LOVE TO WATCH DAVID BLAINE< HES THE BOMb! and wow what a bod that man has, boy if I could hold my breath that long, opppps, forgot I use oxygen darn , but I can live through him tonight.

that was AWESOME 7minutes and 8 seconds the Dude is radical.

just had to let it out , gotta boggie in my chair watching that.

Ciao
    Jo
    Er, just what exactly do you have in mind here?
    "Sometimes I just sets and thinks...
    and sometimes I just sets.
    "

Otis Redding I think

Hey, Jo! I caught a story about Blaine on one of the news channels earlier. What he did was pretty extreme for sure. He did not make or break the record for holding his breath, but he got pretty darned close.

I tend to believe it was for real and not an illusion because he did not break the record. Somehow that lent more credibility. If it had been slight of hand (or body and what a bod the man has!) I think he'd have broken the record.

MAry elleen Yes I Thitnk it was real, Ive wattchied all his stunutss on televeision over theyears, I Lvoe MAgic alot but his Stuff his so cool, I love watchingg people defy thingss, kind of In my Naturee to be that way also . Juke, ha,ah,ah,ha well I Will just let you THink on that one and put your OWN thoughtss into it , besidees what your thinking mightt be even betteer than what I was , NEVer let a good thoughtt go to waste!.

PEAce you Two, much LOVe, now OFff to more Eval FOr the dAy and MRIs, AS I Lay THEre in my Noisy machcine I wkill Dream of all my ADventures I used to do and DREam of new oness to do also.

JO.

it was definitely real. did you see his hands afterward? nasty

bubble boy

bubble boy
    Last edited by metronycguy; 03-05-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    cauda equina

thanks Matt and Mike, yes Matt I think it was real, my daughter says no way it was his magic stuff, sorry honey its real. Mike thanks for the pictures, bubble boy is a great name for those to.

I watched him on good morning america this morning, and his hands look almost 100% normal, was glad to see him out of the hospital.

Have a great day.
    hugs Jo