Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling out the best cookies!!

Calling out the best cookies!!

Sigh...by now it has been posted in several places that it is now May and I have yet to send Scott Pruett his Christmas box of cookies. I made a feeble attempt last month but the cookies were permanently adhered to the cookie sheet. Normally you would think that since my first degree was in Home Economics that this would be no issue for me, but I am tired of the same old cookies. Also I admit im rusty in the baking department, having spent most of the last four years learning a few other things totally unrelated to being a good cook anymore..sigh...

So post the best cookie recipes and maybe Scotty can pick...uh...three kinds, because I am so late.

Mary
    1FineSpineRN

this is no joke, these are the best cookies ever

http://www.alternativebaking.com/ind...TOKEN=29943584
    Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened

Hold the phone lady! People should share there best cookie recipes so SCOTT can have cookies...Will thats real good for SCOTT isnt it! I loves a cookie to ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Hold the phone lady! People should share there best cookie recipes so SCOTT can have cookies...Will thats real good for SCOTT isnt it! I loves a cookie to ya know!
    so drag your lazy ass down to Virginia sometime & I'll share.

she owes me... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    I do think you are now allowed in the states......
    1FineSpineRN

The oatmeal (raisin) cookie on the cover of the oatmeal box.

If you enjoy chocolate, then these are definatly good and soooooo easy to make!

Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 box Chocolate Cake Mix (2 layer size)
    1 cup sour cream
    1 box Chocolate Instant Puddong Mix (4 serving size)
    2 eggs
    1 cup Chocolate Chips

Mix all ingredients together, drop on cookie sheet, and bake at 350 for 16-18 mins.

That's it! They taste like mini chocolate cakes!
    ~Ashley~

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett
    so drag your lazy ass down to Virginia sometime & I'll share.
    Like on a big plate with milk,or tossed to me a like herring to a seal after a trick ...

I am allowed back,so i'll start plannin now for next years Ralley..Marys cookies might be me procrastination breaker..

I think the best cookies are a toss up between the standard "Tollhouse" chocolate chip cookies and a cookie called "Wandies" or "Bow-Ties."

The Wandies are a light pastry type cookie with a powdered sugar coating. You can eat about a thousand of em but you MUST be extremely careful when doing so or else you'll choke to death on the powdered sugar...
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by stlyin moe
    I think the best cookies are a toss up between the standard "Tollhouse" chocolate chip cookies and a cookie called "Wandies" or "Bow-Ties."

The Wandies are a light pastry type cookie with a powdered sugar coating. You can eat about a thousand of em but you MUST be extremely careful when doing so or else you'll choke to death on the powdered sugar...

Well, for petesake, you make those cookies sound so delicious and then you leave us hanging. Please, what is da recipe??