For those of you quads that drive, how do you have your "driving/mobility mods" insured? Guess I'm referring to those folks who have at least $15,000.00 in cost of mods or more:

Do you
1. Just have full coverge for the van itself. (Like any regular vehicle)
2. Full coverage in regular automobile insurance policy, plus cost of mods in your policy labeled as "extras" based upon what has been "added" to the van. I.E, EGB, Zero effort/reduced effort steering, secondary controls, lowered floor. This option may be labeled as "the current resale value of vehicle w mods".
3. A policy through a insurance company that specializes in specialized modifications. So, in the event of an accident, everything in and outside your van will be replaced exactly, plus you'd have an accessible rental.

If you don't feel comfortable discussing this here but want to talk about it, it would be great if you could PM me. Thanks-