Thread: pain management

pain management

Hi, i am unhappy with my pain management doctor. Does anyone know of a site or whatever than can help me find another doctor in my area, Queens/Long Island/NY

Thanks

Hi eagle,Unfortunetly,the site I saw is on my old PC and I cannot access it at this point but I do believe I found it by just googling things like 'pain doctor search' "pain physicians"or'pain physicians by state" various forms of that.i did end up finding a site that had a map where you just clicked on the state and it would narrow down the serch by cities or zip codes or something.I really could just kick myself for not adding this to my favorites before the other PC was placed to rest in peace.I do know that there ARE indeed sites out there that do this,you may just have to do a bit of googling to find them.I know it did not take me very long.Sorry I couldn't really help much.but there ARE theses sites out there,that i know for sure.I wish i could offer you more,sorry.good luck,just be persistant and you will come up with a few.marcia

Pain management

Thanks so much for all the work you did. The rest is up to me. You've done plenty.

George