Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leg Bag for shorts

Leg Bag for shorts

Curious as to what type of leg bag do people wear in the summer when they have shorts on. So far, I have tried the Hollister, urocare, and Rochester. Each has its pluses and minuses. Any other bags out there that might be worthwhile to try? Any tricks for keeping them in place? What length shorts do you gotta wear to keep the bag covered? Thanks, John

hey GB, i use a Mentor freedom leg bag 500 ML, with adjustable leg straps. i wear cargo shorts that come to my knee or just short of.. it has an easy flip spout that i usually hook an 18'' hose to drain and keep in my bag. i really like these bags as i just started using them about 2 weeks ago..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

You actually have to drain your bag during the day? Man you're full of piss! I've never had to drain my leg bag because it was too full...never. I go a lot once I'm in bed though....

Wow you guys dare sport shorts in public? My non spastic 'kick stand' legs would scare the public.

Quote Originally Posted by jayday9
    You actually have to drain your bag during the day? Man you're full of piss! I've never had to drain my leg bag because it was too full...never. I go a lot once I'm in bed though....
    Man, you need to drink more! I have to empty mine 3-4 times daily, at least.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

John , I wear shorts most days of the year and use a condom cath . I don't use a legbag at all . Instead I use a 2 litre disposal night bag [ without a non return valve] which I put in my pocket and coil the excess tubing in a big loop which I tuck in the short waistband against my belly . It took me a bit of trial and error to find a brand which had tubing that was stiff enough not to kink . I've been doing this for 15 years now and consider it easier to pull the bag out of my pocket to empty it than go through emptying a leg bag under shorts . I have to empty it a number of times during the day .
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye
    Man, you need to drink more! I have to empty mine 3-4 times daily, at least.
    How much does your leg bag hold?

I'm drinking enough that my urine stays relatively clear, no UTIs, so I think I'm doing alright....

Maybe so Jay. My bag is 32 oz.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by jayday9
    jayday, i just got in from the LPGA tour.. i drained at 4, then drained at 7.30, i had 20 ozs... those free beers went down good, lol..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia