Thread: aquisition of site

aquisition of site

Hello, i am a new member with spinal stenosis. Operated on 3/12/2004....with no change in condition of walking. For now what i need to know is can my wife access these forums from the same computer i am now on. Will she be able to establish a different password and username for instance. We are desperately clinging for help.

Thank You

Yes, multiple members can use the same computer. You may need to explicitly log out (last link on the right on the blue menu bar) so that she can create her own user profile.

Thank you Katja. Your advise has proven effective as she is now registered
    Last edited by eagle18; 04-23-2006 at 10:13 AM.

Super, glad to hear it. Welcome to both you and your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle18
    Hello, i am a new member with spinal stenosis. Operated on 3/12/2004....with no change in condition of walking. For now what i need to know is can my wife access these forums from the same computer i am now on. Will she be able to establish a different password and username for instance. We are desperately clinging for help.

Thank You
    Eagle18,

The site provides autonomic login once you tell it to remember you... But, it is a pain to do this on one browser program where you have to remember who was logged in, log out, and then log back in.

One solution is simply use two browsers. One for your wife and one for yourself. For example, if you are using internet explorer, download firefox and have your wife use firefox. This way, you can interact with the site on with one computer without have to log in and log out.

Wise.