Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Was just thinking that we hadn't heard from you for a while ..... welcome back.

Same here, welcome back.
    "Sometimes I just sets and thinks...
    and sometimes I just sets.
    "

Otis Redding I think

Welcome back, Michelle!

I have a big brother here too. How are things going with the BF? Are you any closer to putting the puzzle pieces together? When I was reading your initial posts I was thinking of birth trauma or possibly a congenital defect that caused your BF's paralysis.

As for his mom not wanting to talk about it, sometimes if kids are born with a disability the parent feels responsible. Maybe she didn't do/eat the right things. My dad was born with spina bifida (altho mild) he did have to have it surgically corrected at birth. My grandmother could never talk about it because she felt responsible. Being an old world Italian, Dad said she felt like she was cursed. He was her last child. I didn't find out all this until about 5 years ago.

Hey Michelle, and everyone else, I'm Sarah and I'm new to this site as well. I'm a t12 since a car accident about 11 months ago. This site is pretty informative overall so far, you'll like it!

~Sarah

guess i missed this somehow. welcome to here.

an jadis really has illegitimate/partially psychotic/quadriplegic brother on here too. he racks her brain cells on occasion, hahaha.

lol... thanks for the welcome back... welcom sarah, i hoe you enjoy it here!!
    ~*Michelle*~ .... "I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to presevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."...Christopher Reeve

welcome back michelle.. tip: remember that password, lol

welcome to the zoo princess...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

jeez, thanks for the tip! lol I knew what it was... well, almost... i only had 2 letters wrong! lol
    ~*Michelle*~ .... "I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to presevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."...Christopher Reeve