Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wall of Hope

Scorpion;

No problem, the traffic is picking up and the pics and comments I am receiving are strong statements for the cause. LOL however, if you are feeling guilty, how bout sending me a pic and comment? I'll put you next to Katie on The Wall of Hope. You can be her chaperone.

nicotico;

We would love to see you at the Rally. I know of someone who has an extra reservation if that helps. You'd still have to pay but it is available. While you are thinking about it, send me a pic and comment.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

so would it be 200 if my dad goes ?. will anyone be filming the event?
    Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened

Quote Originally Posted by john smith
    Scorpion; No problem, the traffic is picking up and the pics and comments I am receiving are strong statements for the cause. LOL however, if you are feeling guilty, how bout sending me a pic and comment? I'll put you next to Katie on The Wall of Hope. You can be her chaperone.
    I just might at that but... chaperone? Now I feel really old.

split post

can web manager merge this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by john smith
    Scorpion;

No problem, the traffic is picking up and the pics and comments I am receiving are strong statements for the cause. LOL however, if you are feeling guilty, how bout sending me a pic and comment? I'll put you next to Katie on The Wall of Hope. You can be her chaperone.

nicotico;

We would love to see you at the Rally. I know of someone who has an extra reservation if that helps. You'd still have to pay but it is available. While you are thinking about it, send me a pic and comment.

John

nicotico-

If you only want to come to the rally and not the symposium, no registration or fees are required.

Yes you should come!

And yes, there will be at least one camera crew at the Symposium. I suspect the presence of Susan Sarandon may ensure more at the rally, but you never know.

may 2cd it is
    can i bring my big foam finger?
    Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened

Great idea, I'm on it right now. Thank you very much John.

One of my "dreams" would be going to that rally, and meet/speak with many of you, though I am realistic and right now I can't afford traveling due to "a soon house moving", but I'll be happy i at least I can read you experiences there and at least if my name can be in that wall of hope

Salimacatwoman;

We would love to have you on The Wall of Hope.

All Memebers;

Send a picture and comment, along with DOI, injury level, name, and hometown to pmdello@-nospam-yahoo.com. Drop the -nospam- from the address line and mention Care Cure or The Wall of Hope in the subject line.

Following the Rally I will share the entire file of The Wall of Hope with all who participated.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang