Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wall of Hope

Thanks so much for doing this John. The "Wall of Hope" was a wonderful idea and you put it together beautifully. When I went through the photo show it felt like I "knew" almost everyone there.

Thanks again,

Darlene
    www.karenbrain.ca

chengdu city, sichuan province, PR of China
    good idea , I would like do something for you john.
    281547389@163.com
    frank.hsu

Just found this forum, and i gotta say its a great idea john, you helped me tonight. Phil

Not sure if i have submitted this twice, sorry new to this forum, just to say the picture idea is a great one cheers john.

Phil
    http://xtrvaluedvds.com

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Send a copy to all the Republicans against research for a cure .
    ABSOLUTELY, they need to see information like this.

Quote Originally Posted by john smith
    I have spoken with numerous members of CC. Many have the enthusiasm to attend the Work2Walk Rally in DC. However, the cost and the timing present obstacles. Many of the younger crowd have conflicts due to school and the fact that they are broke. Others are international members and such a visit is out of the question. And unfortunately some of you are not well enough to travel. Accordingly, I've been trying to think of a way everyone might participate and represent CC and provide support to the CRPA and respect the legacy of Christopher Reeve.

Obviously, the organizers would rather have you there in person to show solidarity. If, however, that is impossible you can still be a part of the symposium/Rally. All you need do is send me an email, preferably with a picture, injury level, DOI, name and a brief message expressing your support for the effort.

I will make it my duty to see that these messages appear on a bulletin board or wall at the symposium for all the attendees to see and read. We need to let those who can and do make the journey know that their peers are there in spirit with them. Christopher Reeve gave every ounce of the life he had remaining in him after his injury to bring understanding, relief, and above all, hope to those experiencing SCI. I encourage you to give him "a thumbs up" and be represented.

Help me to create a "Wall of Hope" that all attendees may view.
    Submit the info here and attach a photo or send these to pmdello@-nospam-yahoo.com or 5640 Alder Road, Hood River, OR 97031. If you email, be sure to drop the -nospam- from the address.

Thanks,

John
    hey john my name is israel im 27 years old live in cali im a t-12 incomplete injury about 1 year ago i hope we can all acomplish something and have a normal life

Welcome to CareCure, Israel!
    Daniel

Great idea!!! 6/4/1977 My oldest son lives in DC on Capitol Hill so I might be able to go.

There is no hope, as such, this is an old thread.

Yes Lief .....an old thread that has served its purpose well and now its time to let it move on into the nether wold of old threads!
    Perhaps for the next W2W rally we can come up with an idea similar ..... we've grown abundantly since the Wall of Hope was initiated and it was a powerful presentation as I recall.

Oh and for the record ...... hope springs eternal ..... or so I've heard !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry