Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Leo

Leo, I share the thoughts and sentiments of those who have posted before me. I can't begin to imagine the heartache you must be going through, but please know I'm proud to call you my friend.

Leo, real sorry to read this. Remember Leo, the constellation ironically is best seen in the sky in April. Leo the lion had a hide that could not punctured by iron, bronze or stone. May your strength carry you through this difficult time of life.

Leo,
    I am so sad for your terrible loss. Please know you and yours are in my prayers!

Love, Mary
    1FineSpineRN

Oh, Leo. Words can't cover this. I'm so, so sorry.

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
    ~Philo of Alexandria

Hey Leo

If only there were adequate words... We'd have been thinking of you at rally time anyway, but will be even moreso now. You're a great guy and it hurts to see bad things happen to great people.

warmly,

Noah

Oh, Leo. I am so sorry. Wise.

my heart aches for you Leo.
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Leo, I am so very sorry for this terrible loss. I can only imagine the sorrow you are feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Darlene

Geez..Sorry Leo...Hang in there....