Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Leo

Prayers for Leo

Our friend Leo has suffered a tragic loss. His son Travis lost his life when his canoe capsized up in South Dakota. He was only 29. I know you'll join me offering prayers for Leo, his other 2 sons and the whole family.

Dark days, my friend. I'm pulling for you.

So sorry for the loss!
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

(((Leo)))
    And the truth shall set you free.

So, so sorry to hear of your loss Leo. I know words cannot be found that can salve your pain but I will keep you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers.

Raven

leo i am so sorry to hear of this

oh Leo, i am so sorry to hear of this. that is such a tragedy, if this is any comfort at least he was doing something he enjoyed such as canoeing. better to pass on doing something you love. i am a canoeist also, so i know how horrible this is for you and your family.
    cauda equina

That is so horrible

I am so saddened by this Leo and his family are such great people.

Leo, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Leo. Prayers for you and your family.

So sorry Leo.

{{hugs}}
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

I'm soo sorry to hear of this Leo. You're in my thoughts.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12