Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: suicide

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Interesting 20 minute listen.

No one disputes that it?s against the law to take another person?s life, but is it against the law to sit with someone and watch while they commit suicide? We meet an elderly woman who sneaks around the country as an ?exit guide.?

http://www.thisiscriminal.com/episode-17-final-exit-3-13-2015/

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply View Post
    how long post-injury do suicidal thoughts stop?
    It depends on the person and how bad it affects them. Personally I just set my expiration date to be 4/1/2020. I figure if I haven't changed my mind in the 8 or so years that I will have had to think about it then it must have been the right decision for me.

when I posted this I was just replying to the ops question, if you want flame me knock yourselves out it won't be the first time. I was unaware that this thread had devolved into how someone that can't do anything without help could commit suicide and that paras were banned because we actually have the ability to commit suicide..
    Last edited by nauticalmike; 01-26-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Yes I'm at that point. This is getting old and don't want anymore.. Just wish I didn't have to make the decision myself.. That sucks
    "Life's a Party and Your Not Invited"

Quote Originally Posted by MagikLair View Post
    Yes I'm at that point. This is getting old and don't want anymore.. Just wish I didn't have to make the decision myself.. That sucks
    Who else would you rather make this decision for you?
    Last edited by gjnl; 01-27-2018 at 12:10 AM.

I hear that, I have been praying for an accidental death every day since my injury. One time a few years ago I was out in my little boat and I fucked up and flipped it. It was at like 3:00 in the morning and I was exhausted, so I just crawled on top of the capsized hull and said my good byes to my daughter and went to sleep. I thought for sure that I was going to die from hypothermia in my sleep, and that was about the happiest I have been since my injury. It should have killed me, but I just can't die. I have been involved in so many similar adventures in my life where I should have died but didn't it is amazing.

If I could get to one of the city's bad neighborhoods, perhaps one of the many murderers roaming around would use me for a little target practice, as it is extremely unlikely I would ever do it myself even if I found a method. I haven't managed to kick the bucket in my sleep, which is still my nightly desire. All I get is worsening pains. Maybe I should wish for them instead, in the opposite will happen?

I could just build a guillotine and cut off the only parts of me that aren't in pain, but my brain will still feel the pains anyway. :-)
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

My bum luck I'm sure I'll expire during a bowel evac as my head typically feels like it's exploding. It'll be a shitty mess.
    Still, might be an easier clean up than a 100ft span along railroad tracks, and there will be enough left over to cremate.

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    If I could get to one of the city's bad neighborhoods, perhaps one of the many murderers roaming around would use me for a little target practice, as it is extremely unlikely I would ever do it myself even if I found a method. I haven't managed to kick the bucket in my sleep, which is still my nightly desire. All I get is worsening pains. Maybe I should wish for them instead, in the opposite will happen?

I could just build a guillotine and cut off the only parts of me that aren't in pain, but my brain will still feel the pains anyway. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    My bum luck I'm sure I'll expire during a bowel evac as my head typically feels like it's exploding. It'll be a shitty mess.
    Still, might be an easier clean up than a 100ft span along railroad tracks, and there will be enough left over to cremate.
    Having been a commuter on NJT for many years, I'd hate to be the cause of what is always announced as "police activity on tracks" and delay for my fellow commuters!

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Who else would you rather make this decision for you?
    I'm just going to hire someone. Craigslist. I posted an ad for something else and got lots of feedback. After doing some research the drug of choice is probably going to be fentanyl.. Just waiting on to see how things go around with parents and such.. Can always tell someone can you give me give me those couple pills over there.. They don't have to know what they are.. But regardless someone would help I'm pretty sure
    "Life's a Party and Your Not Invited"

I'm just going to hire someone. Craigslist. I posted an ad for something else and got lots of feedback. After doing some research the drug of choice is probably going to be fentanyl.. Just waiting on to see how things go around with parents and such.. Can always tell someone can you give me give me those couple pills over there.. They don't have to know what they are.. But regardless someone would help I'm pretty sure
    Not fair to add stress to some unassuming helper..