Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 50/50 Raffel NTT Research Dr. McDonald

Thumbs up Hi Jv

JV,
    PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT dhillsberg@yahoo.com, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS YOU CAN SELL, I'LL GET THEM TO YOU!!!!! PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS GREAT!!!!!! TALK WITH YOU LATER...
    WIS

Thumbs up 50/50 Update

Just Wanted To Post A Little Update.. The Raffle Tickets Will Be Printed On Friday.. So Far 500 Tickets Have Been Spoken For.. I Think That Is Great!!!!! We Are Also Setting Up An Online Account Where People Can Purchase Tickets... More Details To Come When This Is Done!!!!

Ok, The 50/50 Raffle Is Moving Along Full Speed. The Tickets Are Being Printed And They Will Sell For 10 Dollars.

Joy Dobler Has Said Any Check Should Be Made Out To Kki And Any Amount Will Be Tax Deductable.

The Drawing Will Be Held On Sept. 3, 2006 At Kki With Dr. Mcdonald Being There.

I Will Have Tickets With Me In Washington D. C. For Those Who Want To Buy Or Take Some To Sell. Also Contact Me Or Wes- And We Will Get The Tickets To You To Sell.

We Are Also Working On A Web Site Where You May Purchase Tickets By Paypal. More On That Is A Couple Of Days.

Thanks

Lets Get This Raffle Going .

THE TICKETS ARE IN AND READY TO BE MAILED OUT. EMAIL ME judykerp@yahoo.com WITH ADDRESS AND HOW MANY YOU MIGHT SALE AND I WILL GET THEM OUT TO YOU. ALSO BRING THEM TO THE RALLY THIS WEEKEND. THANKS

I have also set up a page with the raffle information on my web site and information on the NTT project. If you wish to purchase tickets online using paypal or a credit card, use the link below. The number of tickets and address information will be forwarded to Judy so that she can send out tickets. I will also send a list of all tickets purchased through the website to Joy Dobler at Kennedy Kreiger so that anyone purchasing can receive tax-deductible letter.

http://www.linksforcure.com/5050raffle.htm

If anyone has questions or problems with the web site, e-mail me at wrichards@houston.rr.com

I am so pleased with the response and excitement about the raffle. Judy, please send me 500 tickets for now and I'll need more soon. Thanks.

Will do willwalk Thank You so Much

Will Walk I need your mailing address so I can mail you your tickets. Thanks Judy you may email me at judykerp@yahoo.com

Ok, As of today I have mailed out 1,300 tickets to all parts of the US. Please note that I will be at the rally from Sat until Wed. I will have tickets with me to sell and to also give to people to sell. If you have questions please emailme or wes for more info. Thanks

Thumbs up All Members Please Help

THE RAFFLE IS IN FULL SWING, IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY A FEW TICKETS OR SELL SOME TICKETS, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL GET THEM TO YOU. WE REALLY NEED HELP FROM AS MANY MEMBERS AS WE CAN TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS, EVEN IF YOU CAN JUST BUY 1 OR 2 TICKETS, THAT WOULD HELP OUT GREATLY!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU...
    THANKS, WIS
    PLEASE CONTACT:

JUDY judykerp@yahoo.com

DAVID dhillsberg@yahoo.com