Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 2006 CC Fishing Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis
    ooooh excellent!!!

The doc I work for is taking all of us out on a fishing trip, so I hope I can contribute to this thread.
    Well the mackinaw I caught was 18"--the shortest one out of all the ones caught that day. Definitely not a score for this thread. LOL

An 10 yr old recently caught a state record panfish in Thompson Lake.... I need to get on the ball here.

Supposed to do some fishing this weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

i went to the pond yesterday for some fishing. i use the electric chair to go back there. i had a brain strom of using my graber to pull some of the weeds growing around the edge in the water. worked pretty good for awhile. theres always one just out of reach , so i tried to move the chair alittle closer to the edge. sure enough , stuck. you have to remember i live in middle of nowhere. well i call some buddies nobody home. finally i get hold of one , he comes over and pushes me out. tells me to stick to fishing and let the weeds grow. after he leaves , i go to the other side and try. bad idea , i'm little thick headed. i get stuck again because of the mud in the tires. well other buddy called back earlier , told him i got out. had to call him to get me out. i didn't have the nerve to call the first one back lol. thank God for friends. well i guess i'll stick to fishing. i'm still trying to catch one of those hybrid stripers to post a pic. sad part i have 4 boys who could do the care of the pond. i use to take care of her and now it really sucks i can't. guess i'll have to get on thier butts to get busy. needless to say i never wetted a line.
    oh well