Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2006 CC Fishing Derby.

i think it would be alot of fun. i have a pond full of big channel cats , large mouth , small mouth , walleye and hybrid striped bass. i spend most of the summer back there fishing. breaks my heart i cannot take care of her like i want to.
    oh well

Excellent! Another fella with his own pond,i drool!

Should we start it May 1st and run to like October 1st (some people have to deal with ice)?

Anybody think of anything else? Should we divide classes,saltwater and freshwater? or just all in and giver?

Will figure everything out...and then May 1 we could maybe get it sticky'd and have a liitle fun...
    Last edited by Shaun; 04-02-2006 at 04:15 PM.

I'm in. Should be great fun. We will find out who is best at taking a picture with distorted perspective making a 6 inch fish look like a monster.
    William M.
    T 6/7 Complete - 4/20/74

I'm in also. I should warn you....I boated a 35 lb Striper last summer. Now that I've said that, the fishing gods will curse me with "no fish mojo." I'll be lucky to get bait on the hook now...

Shaun, maybe we could sweeten the pot just a smidge if the ladies appear in the fish photo in bikinis...sort of like extra credit...
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by stlyin moe
    Shaun, maybe we could sweeten the pot just a smidge if the ladies appear in the fish photo in bikinis...sort of like extra credit...
    And what do we get?
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Quote Originally Posted by stlyin moe

We don't need no freakin' extra credit.

However, I'm game, but only if you guys go Speedo!!!

I'm in too!!! Will have fishing pond connected to our new lil shack come June with the move and a reservoir lake just down the road...just hoping a gator doesn't get the biggest bass ever (or me) I catch for this contest! Heh.
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

I'm in, and can't wait to get a hook baited and in the water. Watch out guys, the ladies are going to beat your pants off.
    Linda H.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda H.
    I'm in, and can't wait to get a hook baited and in the water. Watch out guys, the ladies are going to beat your pants off.
    You see, now that's what I'm talkin about!...lol This is already shaping up to be a great tournament...bikini extra credit....pants removal...spring is in the air folks...
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

sis inlaw baitin my hook