Thread: precious life

precious life

my brother in law was found dead this morning. it is so unreal we were just all gathered yesterday for a birthday and before leaving Houston he gave me a really big hug and told me to call before I left for Canada (flying home saturday for a week) and he put the suitcase he was loaning me in the back seat and helped put Otis's chair in the trunk. I just can't beleive he's gone !!! He was such a good guy would give the shirt off his back, he always wanted to lend a hand.during the hurricane he was painting trim where the walls meet the cathedral ceiling in my living room while I was at work. what a guy!

so sad to hear... sorry for your loss.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Very sorry for your loss, happy to hear you enjoyed the time you
    had with him.
    Word to your mother

Sorry to hear about this, Olossgirl. Stay strong.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Unhappy So sorry to hear

I am certain that there are no words that can make you feel this pain any lesser. The only thing I can tell you that I will keep you and those who loved him in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the sweet memories you have shared in the past deep within your heart. They will help you in those dark moments to lighten the pain a little bit. So terribly sorry for your loss Olossgirl. Take care of yourself.

Raven

So sorry to hear... My prayers are with his family/friends... I am glad you have your most recent memories to cherish...

Take care, God bless...gentle hugs,

Teena