Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i cant take it anymore

i cant take it anymore

this shit sucks. i am going on three years and i sm going to kill myself. i dont know what is worse, the looks that i get from people passing me by or the hatred i feel every morning.
    you all fool yourselves with hopes and dreams of a cure. good luck. i hope you walk again... over my bloated paralized body.
    i get left out from my friends, from parties, from love. why is that i go on?

I don't want to walk over your bloated paralyzed body. I want to walk on the beach!

I hope you feel better today. Is there any way you can get out and get some sun? If people walk by and give you ugly looks, they are ugly people. (But I know what you mean.)

I guess you go on because things might get better. Good luck.

You'd better get a big gun 'cause I'm not dead yet."
    ---The Bad Examples

"you all fool yourselves with hopes and dreams of a cure"

I have no doubts they will never find a cure in my lifetime and contrary to the articles saying how close they are, they probably will never be able to repair a smashed cord. Not pessimism, just realty.

I never had hopes of a cure and do not look forward to my later years. One bit of advice...very few people have the follow through to do it. And if you don't, all the days and years you want to, but can't, will make your life on this earth even more miserable.

So, please keep your rantings to yourself so those of us who already know the difficulties don't hear it from you. Get professional help if needed, but you need to make an internal decision to move one direction or another before you piss your life away.

Snail. Hear much from littlet or 13579 lately? Your game is lame. Go somewhere else.

larwatson,

As somebody that constantly reminds us of your strong faith in Christ, that is not a very Christian attitude to take. After reading all of snail's posts last night, I am geniunely concerned and pray that he is still with us. I would prefer it if you would refrain from calling somebody Bubba, saying "Billy, Billy, Billy," or telling people to go crawl back under their rock or go somewhere else. Christians should reach out to others, not be as condescending as some of your posts.

thanx cjo I agree
    Living with SCI I can relate and know what its like to go through hard times when u feel like your world is falling apart and there is nothing u can do. Sometimes all u need is to get it out and to know there are people who care and understand that u can turn to.

"If you cannot defend what--to you--is unpalatable, then you do not believe in free speech. You only believe in the free speech of those who agree with you."

Hopfully Snail can pull through this, but i dont expect they can do it alone. Show some respect people

yeah lifes tuff, but atleast you can see people looking at you

Originally posted by cjo:

larwatson,

As somebody that constantly reminds us of your strong faith in Christ, that is not a very Christian attitude to take. After reading all of snail's posts last night, I am geniunely concerned and pray that he is still with us. I would prefer it if you would refrain from calling somebody Bubba, saying "Billy, Billy, Billy," or telling people to go crawl back under their rock or go somewhere else. Christians should reach out to others, not be as condescending as some of your posts.
    cjo,

When these posts all appear to come from the same author with no apparant reason other than to provoke or illicit certain responses, that raises suspicion in my mind and calls out for accountability. Were my responses to 13579 severe? Yes. And for good reason. And I do not apologize for them . . . his posts in response to Littlet's (one and the same???) served no other purpose than to inflame and injure. With regard to my other posts, I have apologized. I needed to. And yes, they were ill-advised. I owned up to that.

I have taken responsibility in the past when I have not reacted properly. And I will take responsibility in the future. And when somebody posts, just for the sake of bringing others down or illiciting certain responses for no aparant reason I will continue to call it into question and hold them equally responsible for their actions.

Its called accountability. Something that we all should be willing to accept.

Blog Entries
    Snail...

God loves you. I'm praying for you.

Patrick

Interesting comments by all. Snail if your genuine, let me know & we can talk. I can talk you out of your depression. Heh. I've been alllll over the happines spectrum & FLOAT in the middle frequently. Crags. Screw the articles & screw the predictions. Live for today, not tomorrow. Life isn't a pre-set time line. It is a constant unfolding puzzle.

"Failure is impossible"