Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 Year Anniversary

OH MY GAWD!! You got a picture of the MALL in Sioux Falls!! Those pictures are going to haunt me for the rest of my life!!!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Hey Kristi ~

Hope you're okay. Reading your story - minus the Lupus - we have so much in common. The TM, young age and the pressure sore flap surgery (I had mine at 15). I shut down during my teenage years, whereas you involved yourself in school activities. Same thing though - denial - I'm not disabled, I'm not disabled. lol Hey it worked for me.

I think you have a terrific attitude, one that will serve you well in life. Strong women need a few solitary moments in life to gather themselves and carry on - you take all the time you need today. Mr Right will be damn lucky to even know you!

Jenn.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Kristi;

What a story!

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

I don't wanna get all sentimental and stuff, but...I guess this is as good time as any.

You are a strong, beautiful, outgoing, CRAZY woman,...and I am glad we have become such good friends over the past year or so. We've had some good times...and cried together when things weren't so good. I'm always around when ya need me.

<<hugs>>
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Kristi you are an amazing young woman! Role model for young girls! I am glad we get to chat sometimes! Keep it up...Keep on truckin' (Yeah I know I am old)

Mary
    1FineSpineRN

It's been an honour to get to know you Kristi.

Kristi, you are such a strong woman with an amazing attitude. You rock!

Kristi, you're a cowboys' fan. And tough, and a party girl , and you talk some badass smack. So I think you can handle anything, even though you've had a helluva a rough time in the past. Keep it up girl.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!