Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Bullet/Concepts in Confidence

Magic Bullet/Concepts in Confidence

Just so everyone knows-

Concepts in Confidence's (maker of Magic Bullet) website is up and running again.

https://conceptsinconfidence.com/

... ...

Thanks! We were beginning to wonder if they had gone out of business!

At the website earlier, e-mailed I couldn't find "magic bullets"...just checked it again, a statement to the effect of their being out of supply at this time...so now where does one go for them~ anyone?

I have always ordered mine from Med Ship Direct. I called them and they have a back order from about 2500 people. They said that COC will be sending them out in June but really don't know how many that will be. Unfortunally, COC has the patent on it so we are in their mercy. I'm glad I ordered 100 when I did... Wish I could have bought stock in the CO.

Has anyone tried these?

"The Rugby company manufactures these bisacodyl suppositories. They are for the relief of temporary constipation. Bisacodyl, in this case a 10mg dose, works as as a stimulant laxative. It stimulates the colon to produce a bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour.

These suppositories are also made from hydrogenated vegetable oil. This can help lubricate the rectum and allow firm stool to pass more comfortably.

We would like to include a note to individuals who are on a doctor recommended evacuation schedule. If your doctor has recommended the magic bullet (tm) suppositories you may want to note that this product is very similar. The active ingredients are the same for both products. This product, by Rugby is almost 1/3 the price. A significant bargain.

This box contains 100 suppositories.

$14.99"

http://www.enemasuply.com/rugbissup100.html

Mary, do u have a link for Med Ship Direct?

Norm,
    I only have a number 1-800-633-1565

Norm, these suppositories are the same as Dulcolax or other bisacodyl suppositories (vegetable oil based). They are not the same as the Magic Bullet. Here is information from Concepts in Confidence:

Dulcolax and the other Bisacodyl suppositories have the same active ingredient (10mg Bisacodyl) as The Magic Bullet. The base, or carrier of the active ingredient in the suppository is what makes the different. The Magic Bullet uses a Polyethylene Glycol base which is water-soluble. This base allows the Bisacodyl to be activated by the body's own moisture shortly after insertion. The Dulcolax and other Bisacodyl suppositories use a vegetable oil base. This type of base takes longer to work because it needs time to be melted by the body's heat.
    As noted below, Med Ship Direct does not have Magic Bullets available either. You can call them to check:
    Med Ship Direct
    1-800-633-1565
    2105 Newpoint Place, Suite 600
    Lawrenceville,GA 30046

You can get the compounded Magic Bullets (with a prescription) by contacting Concepts in Confidence directly. Send them an e-mail as the information is not listed on their website.

(KLD)

Originally posted by teesieme:

At the website earlier, e-mailed I couldn't find "magic bullets"...just checked it again, a statement to the effect of their being out of supply at this time...so now where does one go for them~ anyone?
    Sheila, mom to chris, C6, 9/04/02

I was able to get an order of the 50 MB compound from conceptsinconfidence.com, thank you for your help everyone, I was getting a bit worried!

As said, I ask for the doc to fax a prescription to Concepts, called a few days later to check on their receiving it, they forwarded it and although I paid to have them sent two day, it was within three days that I received them. Whew!