Thread: C3 22 months post sweating below level of injury, on left side - Help

C3 22 months post sweating below level of injury, on left side - Help

My husband a C3, vented, after 22 months we finally made it home. We went to the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, what a blessing.... He's been home about 1 month and the past two weeks he's been sweating alot on the left side of head, back, shoulder and arm. his body is usually cold and wet to touch, temp 96, 95. It happens when he is lying in bed flat, side or while he's been in his wheelchair. Anyone had this experience or know what it mean for him.

Thanks for your help

There has been discussion of this topic at this site. I hope you can find some helpful information here:
    http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3646

(EMK)

sweating at night

hi

don't know if this will help you, but we have narrowed down the source of my partner's sweating to having pressure on his ankle bone when he sleeps on his side. when he is in the chair in a bad position, if there is pressure on any part of his leg or foot, for instance, he will start sweating. usually, at least in his case, it is an indication that there is something wrong - some pressure somewhere that needs to be relieved.
    “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.